A big thanks to Chaos Turtle!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Due to the blurb on the front page from Shawn Jackson (Baskil, right?) article, I'd like to thank Chaos Turtle for pretty much taking over the front page editor's job and doing more with it than I had ever done (being more discerning with the quality and providing links to other sites and to messages here on the forums). I am also of the opinion that the front page quality has increased and though I can step in if needs be, I sure hope Chaos Turtle sticks around so I won't have to! :)

D

DÛke

...so amazing, actually, that even I look at the front page and grasp some of those articles from StarCity and some of the more interesting ones from the CPA. I never been to StarCity, and have NEVER read their articles (unless someone provided a link or somethin'). Since Chaos Turtle, I've been goin' to StarCity more often. I still don't read the articles, but give a quick scan to the material there and see if any phrase catches my sight: perhaps, then, I could read the article.

Yes, the front page is amazing at the momment. :)

B

Baskil

I have to agree. Ever since our little 'blow-off', the front page has been looking excellent. And it seems that people are taking more care with the articles that they submit.

Now the question is:

Will DUke now make a homemade card, Baskil's Redemtion? :p

D

DÛke

...[feel sembarassed about Baskil's comment]...

...[to Baskil]...you, you...you actually [gulbs] saw the card I made of you blowing the CPA up.

I'M SORRY!

Lemme find that stupid "Cards of the CPA" and I'll make your "Peace Treaty" card...right away...:D

Z

Zadok001

Agreed. :) CT, a great big pat on the back for you! If you ever want or need help wih something, just ask. :)

Three cheers for the CT!

A

Apollo

Yup, I have to agree. Even if I have to yell at him sometimes to keep him in line (J/K:)), he's doing a great job on the front page. The links to other sites are great. I'd also like to mention the links to the forums, which attract more attention for those people that might not have realized they were there.

D

Duel

For he's a jolly good tortoise! For he's a jolly good tortoise! For he's a jolly good Toooortoise! Which nobody can deny!

I agree. The front page has never been so well-organized. The links to other sites are a big improvement.

S

Sidar Jabari

You have to admit the Turtle lends a touch of class to this site. Good job CT!

C

Chaos Turtle

You guys...

Just one minor gripe...at those of you whose articles are returned to you with suggestion that they be expanded to more thoroughly cover their subjects, then re-submitted...why aren't you re-submitting?

I get a couple of articles a wekk that are well-written and contain interesting material, but are very brief and don't really cover their topics enough.

There are some good ideas coming in; now just make those ideas into Articles.

One more thing...thanks to all of YOU.
Without the members, writers, and readers, there would be nothing for me to edit and post.

Thanks!

CT

S

Sammy Dead-O

The front page is something that I look forward to checking out each day. Now I just wish I had been able to get an Idol signed by the man behind it all...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HURRAH FOR CT. BRING OUT THE DANCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Three poodles and fifteen chipmmunks in skirts scurry out and start biting people.*

Hmmmm. Maybe I should've trained them first.

Ransac, cpa trash man