92201: A Set Called Odyssey

Are ya goin' or what!?

• Yes, and I'll be in the First Flight, too!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Main Event.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, but only to draft.

• No, but I want too.

• No, because there isn't one within a hundred miles.

• No. I just can't stand pre Releases.

• Total voters

Killer Joe

Okay, by now, you all know that I get as giddy as a school girl on her first date about these pre releases :). I'll stay up all night pouring over the list and reading articles about what to look for and what's the next "hot" card.

I just found out that I can go (whahoey!)

Chances are I'll be taking Doug, Billy and Wonka (aka "Sleeping Bill" in my IBC report ).

So, how 'bout you, are ya goin' or what!?

:D :) :D :)

G

Gerode

I should hopefully be going to my first ever prerelease this September.

W

Wonka

I'm going but I will probaly will probaly not do anygood. I am better at regular Ptq's.

Something always go wrong when I draft.

D

Duel

They have a prerelease in portland now!
*does a happy dance*
I'm going!

C

Cateran Emperor

Hell's yeah! Mindy or anyone else, who's coming to the Edison NJ prerelease? :cool:

*Dancing along with Duel for no particular reason*

R

rkoelsch

I want to go. But I don't know just yet. Anyone know what the prerelease card is? If it is Iridescent Angel I'm going. They haven't had a white card in a while

ps the prerelease card is supposed to be Stonetongue Basilisk another green card. oh well

O

olwen

Pre-releases are the most fun tournaments. I'll be at the one held in Columbus, OH. I'll definitely try to get into as many flights as possible.

E

ErinPuff

I've wanted to go to a prerelease for a couple years now, but I'm always busy (usually with band, and there's no excuse for missing a band thing.. plus, band is the love of my life, and I'd actually rather go to a band event than play Magic *gasp*). If there were ever one on a day when I miraculously *didn't* have anything to do, I'd try to round up my Magic-playing friends and go.

C

Cateran Emperor

A few things:

1. The MTGNews spoiler has been updated with about 30 new cards.

2. The pre-release card:

In the interest of those who do not wish to know the card, it has been changed to silver text. Highlight it, if you dare... mwa ha ha ha ha!

Stone-Tongue Basilisk
4GGG
Creature - Basilisk; 4/5
Whenever Stone-Tongue Basilisk deals combat damage to a creature, destroy that creature at end of combat.
Threshold - All creatures able to block Stone-Tongue Basilisk do so.

The card will be in Arabic.

3. Spidey - I am, of course :D

C

Chaos Turtle

I'll be there before the first flight.

I actually intend to sleep the night before, unlike every other pre-release I've attended.

I will win something. Hopefully a box of Odyssey.