4xFirecat Blitz
1xEarthquake
1xBoil
1xAnarchy

14 Mountains
4 - Barbarian Ring

W

WickedBoy6

Original idea credited to Train in the "Rules" Forum, This deck is a 1.5 working of an idea he had using the Dreadnought's sacrificing ability to repeatedly untap the Sharpshooter, then Fling-ing the Dreadnought at the opponent, effectively dealing 36 damage, situation permitting.

2 Phyrexian Dreadnought
4 Browbeat
4 Fling
4 Goblin Sharpshooter
4 Mogg Fanatic
4 Mogg Flunkies
4 Mogg Maniac
4 Mogg Raider
4 Raging Goblin
4 Reckless Charge
4 Barbarian Ring
18 Mountain

I see... *chomp* ...Train beat me to it...and our variants don't differ...too much... *chomp*

T

train

Hey wicked...

I think the Firecat blitzs are something to look at in place of the goblin raiders at least...

You can get so may creatures from them, then flasback and get more... this is an extremely strong play for the sharpshooter...

Nice Deck though...

Sharpshooter just brings new meaning to the word "sligh"...

Boom!....

W

WickedBoy6

I tried my variant, and even though I never drew the Dreadnought, it was still a pretty potent Goblin deck...that was, until I ran across two monstrosity decks: one playing Oath of Druids, Phantom Nishoba, and a LOT of card-drawing spells; the other running Replenish, Multiple Saproling Bursts, & Pandemonium. I never got to test the deck out fully, but I do like what I tested.

T

train

That's why I was running the Anarchy, pyroblast, and boil... kickers for the unexpected...

Anarchy would help against the Nishoba, and you could try running some Karplusan forests to add in thunderscape battlemages to get rid of the enchantments...

Or... Nevinyrral's Disk as a safeguard.... It's always nice to have...

Well... now I have to look for it to be in my decks...

T

train

4xGoblin Sharpshooter
2xPhyrexian Dreadnought
4xLightning Bolt
4xReckless Charge
4xRaging Goblin
4xMogg Fanatic
3xMogg Maniac
2xGoblin Piledriver
4xBrowbeat
2xFireblast
1xLifeline
4xFirecat Blitz
1xEarthquake
1xBoil
1xNevinyrral's Disk

14 Mountains
4 - Barbarian Ring

There - I added the Disk and took out the Coat for a lifeline!!!... Go sharpshooter!!!... That would also go good with the fanatics...

M

Mikeymike

Coat of Arms - ARGH!

I have a ruling question/assumption on Firecat Blitz and the Sharpshooter. I think that all of the cat tokens die and go to the graveyard simultaneously (like how Living Death brings creatures into play simultaneously) so you can't trigger the Goblin's untap ability for each cat. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (yeah like that never happens).

You need the ultimate Goblin card...Bombardment. Its sick with both your Sniper and the Lifeline.

Also, b/c of the Lifeline you might want to consider something that removes creatures from the grave, or removes them from the graveyard at instant speed (like Steamclaw).

Cool deck train, but drop the color hosing! No one likes that in casual.

J

Jigglypuff

Well, the kitty tokens would be removed from the game at the end of turn, assuming that they didn't die or get sacrificed or other fun things like that. However, if the card said to sacrifice them or whatnot at the end of turn, then each kitty token would go to the graveyard simultaneously and you would be able to put a "Untap the Sharpshooter" on the stack for each kitty that died. The Sharpshooter is continually watching for that specific event and will trigger itself for each time that trigger event occurs.

Firecat Blitz
{X}{R}{R}
Sorcery
Put X 1/1 red Cat creature tokens with haste into play. Remove them from the game at end of turn.
Flashback--{R}{R}, Sacrifice X mountains. (You may play this card from your graveyard for its flashback cost. Then remove it from the game.)

(- Steve -)

T

train

I was actually planning on the Kittens dying... but i thought the earthquake would do it for some reason.

So bombardment is a necessary!...

As for the color hosing... If i run red - I run boil... But I got rid of the Anarcy and pyroblast... Inserted the Disk... but I do need bombardment...

4xGoblin Sharpshooter
2xPhyrexian Dreadnought
4xLightning Bolt
4xReckless Charge
4xRaging Goblin
4xMogg Fanatic
3xMogg Maniac
2xGoblin Piledriver
4xBrowbeat
2xGoblin Bombardment
1xLifeline
4xFirecat Blitz
1xEarthquake
1xBoil
1xNevinyrral's Disk

14 Mountains
4 - Barbarian Ring

W

WickedBoy6

Awesome deck, Train. Adding Disks really helped, but Blitz/Bombardment/Sharpshooter is amazing! Need to re-tool... *chomp*

T

train

Whoa!!... check the replacement for Dreadnoughts...

4xGoblin Sharpshooter
2xGoblin Warrens
4xLightning Bolt
4xReckless Charge
4xRaging Goblin
4xMogg Fanatic
3xMogg Maniac
2xGoblin Piledriver
4xBrowbeat
2xGoblin Bombardment
1xLifeline
4xFirecat Blitz
1xEarthquake
1xBoil
1xNevinyrral's Disk

14 Mountains
4 - Barbarian Ring

And for those not wanting to run the staple boil - Coat of Arms is a perfect substitute...

W

WickedBoy6

GOBLIN WARRENS! I Love Train...wait...er...strike that form the record... *chomp* ...Train is cool...

Awesome switch, though have you found yourself at a loss for mana? It seems 18 land might be a bit short, especially if you need to activate the Warrens a lot, plus with the Blitzes in the deck & all...

T

train

4xGoblin Sharpshooter
2xGoblin Warrens
4xLightning Bolt
3xReckless Charge
4xRaging Goblin
4xMogg Fanatic
3xMogg Maniac
2xGoblin Piledriver
3xBrowbeat
2xGoblin Bombardment