8th Edition Rollout - Torment

I

Istanbul

Okay, I'm gonna start a new trend here. I want three cardnames.

LIKE: This is the card you'd like to see come back from this set. Remember, you only get to choose one, so make it count.

EXPECT: This is the card you think will probably be reprinted. Remember that nothing containing block mechanics will come back, no gold cards will come back, and probably nothing bizarre or hugely powerful will return.

HATE: This is a card that COULD come back...but you feel definitely should not under any circumstances. Maybe it's broken. Maybe it's super-weak. Maybe you just hate it. But this is the card where if it comes back, you're gonna consider nuking WotC.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE: Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing Unhinge come back. I think it's a pretty cool idea, good card for black to have, and very underrated.

EXPECT: Pay No Heed. It's a simple, easy-to-understand card that the severely retarded (for whom WotC now makes the base set) should be able to comprehend.

HATE: False Memories. This card has NO place outside a Threshhold environment, and really has no place IN a Threshhold environment, either. I never want to see this pile of drek again.

R

Rooser

Like: Mutilate, (Don't punch me), or Overmaster/Insist

Expect: Churning Eddy

Hate: Grim Lavamancer

L

Lotus Mox

LIKE: Pitchstone Wall

EXPECT: Teroh's Faithful

HATE: Nantuko Shade, was okay for a black set, but it's too powerful IMO.

I

Istanbul

Well, looks like nobody gets this one...Mind Sludge is the only return from Torment.