8th Edition Rollout - Odyssey

I

Istanbul

Okay, I'm gonna start a new trend here. I want three cardnames.

LIKE: This is the card you'd like to see come back from this set. Remember, you only get to choose one, so make it count.

EXPECT: This is the card you think will probably be reprinted. Remember that nothing containing block mechanics will come back, no gold cards will come back, and probably nothing bizarre or hugely powerful will return.

HATE: This is a card that COULD come back...but you feel definitely should not under any circumstances. Maybe it's broken. Maybe it's super-weak. Maybe you just hate it. But this is the card where if it comes back, you're gonna consider nuking WotC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE: I wouldn't mind seeing Halberdier come back. Red needs a reminder that it gets first strike too, and this guy is great fun in Limited, watching your opponent trying to play around it...especially if you're also packing green.

EXPECT: Touch of Invisibility. It has that "I'm a very simple concept, put me in a basic set" feel to it, and it's expensive enough that it doesn't feel like Expert set material.

HATE: Wild Mongrel. If this card gets reprinted, someone at WotC needs to die...painfully.

L

Lotus Mox

LIKE: Diabolic Tutor, a very simple and balanced tutor would be nice to have.

EXPECT: Dwarven Grunt :rolleyes:

HATE: Upheaval, just too good

R

Rooser

Like: Careful Study

Expect: Psionic Gift or Repel

Hate: Syncopate ... Only because they need to put Power Sink back in the main set. Syncopate's great in Oddyssey, but it ain't no Power Sink.

I

Istanbul

Looks like Lotus Mox gets his wish...Diabolic Tutor is in. As is Concentrate, which is a noteworthy card IMHO.