7th?

I

Ihsans Shade

Okay I was reading some older posts about 7th, and I was wondering, does any one know what is gonna be in it? This is open to rumors, facts, and I suppose wishes, just please let me know what it is your saying.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I heard that Tradewind rider was going to make a reappearance in the set.

Ransac, binky minky boy

B

Baskil

Tradewind is one of the worst things they could reprint. Extended is going to be sooo boring this season because of it. Just imagine what it would do to an already slow environment.

(Here's to reprinting Static Orb, Echo Chamber, Recycle, and Dismiss :) )

P

Purple_jester

Calm down. There are wilder rumors out there. Here's the most outrageous one: the artifact rare is going to be CURSED SCROLL. :D

N

Namielus

CALM DOWN!!!! don't just believe something that people print, unless they attach legitimate sources for there information.

I could claim that WoTC is gonna bring back Slivers, but I'm not...

Don't let people mess around with your head, trust me I do it quite often...

Vote Namielus for CPA Prez
http://www.brunslo.com/suleiman/
visit the site for updates on the race (note; none yet maybe if I have extra time tonight)

D

Dakkon Blackblade

I know that they are going to reprint Gient Groth!!

Z

Zadok001

Remember, guys. Maro said one 'wild' rumor about 7th was TRUE in his interview by Orgg. So it's possible, albeit unlikely.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, besides the fact that Giant Growth in every edition, you can see the 7th edition art of Giant Growth on a new Magic commercial, complete with the new symbol, a 7. Big suprise there.

Ransac, the man

I

Ihsans Shade

Really Mundungu, What are they?

Of course they're going to put in Giant Growth, its only natural. Course knowing WotC they'll ban it after 7th becomes tourney legal. Like Dark Ritual...(HHHmmm... idea for a new thread.)

Does anyone here know the odds of anything that made the Rath Cycle so good coming into the basic set? Stuff like shadow, spikes, slivers. Any one? Probably as good as Jesus and Satan being on the same bowling team.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

H

Hetemti

Really, Cursed Scroll is not that bad.

Remember the first reviews?
People thought it sucked. Why?

Ice Age's block was a slow environment with high CCs and multicolored spells. Just like Invasion. Scroll was overpowered because Rath was frikkin' fast as hell. Especially red.

Guess what? Scroll will not be overpowered because it will be hard to dump your hand. Add cantrips for even more fun. People will hope that Abandon Hope is reprinted so they can dump excess cards in a hurry.

Even red is slow to the point that Scroll won't be overpowered. And with the multicolor nature, allmost everyone will either have white for Disenchant or red for shatter, and the like.

...that, and I want two more scrolls for a set'o'four. :)