3 Plateau

Fetches
4 Windswept Heath
2 Flooded Strand
4 Tithe

Random Fixers
4 Birds of Paradise
1 Lotus Petal
1 Black Lotus (this might not even be necessary)

Slivers:
4 Sliver Overlord
4 Blade Sliver
4 Muscle Sliver
2 Sliver Queen
2 Winged Sliver
2 Talon Sliver
2 Synapse Sliver
2 Shifting Sliver
2 Magma Sliver
2 Essence Sliver
2 Heart Sliver

Tutors:
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Vampiric Tutor
4 Worldly Tutor

And before you critique this, don't tell me "5 color slivers suck" or something similar like that. Give constructive criticism, and don't tell me to play a different deck.

M

mythosx

Slivers rock. Don't listen to the haters out there. All I can say is that birds of paradise are not slivers. But thats just purely aesthetics.

D

DeathMaster666

Originally posted by Spiderman
I'm thinking Crystalline Sliver should go in there... untargetability helps a lot! :)
My problem with Crystalline is that it does not interact well with Magma Sliver. Perhaps in the sideboard to deal with various problems.

K

Killerbob

Maybe take magma sliver out then? I have played a lot against slivers, and each time the problem is Crystalline sliver. This card is pure cardadvantage, and is just what slivers need.

"Now I´ll attack with all of my flying slivers!"
"I´ll kill your winged sliver, block the rest and kill them."

Or

"I´ll kill your muscle sliver block the rest and kill them".

Thats a problem. With crystalline in play theres is no surprises. With your main collor being white, why not?

I think the birds should go too! ;)

D

DeathMaster666

I've found that the birds are important mana fixers more often than not. And my second main colors are blue/green. I might consider yanking the Magma slivers, but I need something to compensate for the lost power.

T

train

Coat of Arms...

Kamahl Fist of Krosa...

Overrun...

Rites of Initiation...;)

D

DeathMaster666

I took out the black lotus, because it was useless unless I had three Tithes or something stupid like that. Given that the BoPs are not leaving, what else should I take out for a couple of Coat of Arms?

D

DeathMaster666

The reason I have 4 overlords is that I can use the overlords to search for the queens. And I want to keep Petal in so that I can Tithe without any lands out to get 3 lands, or get that 1 colored mana I need. The reason I don't leave Black Lotus in is that nothing I have needs 3 mana of the same color.

I

Izaryo

tribal unity to slivers
brood sliver would be nice for complete crushing of an opponent

slivers don't suck if you ask me, but as i say, don't ask me

M

mythosx

Screw coat of arms....its too slow. Your not running mana producers like elves who can easily drop a coat of arms with out missing a heart beat. You need all the mana you can get open to use for the Overlord and the Queen. What you really need is an acidic sliver. It may be harder to find but the direct damage will come in handy. You never know when you will need to kill something out right or you might be able to kill some one one turn earlier. I say screw overrun or any temporary boosters. You dont need a card that give them a temporary boost. you need to drop another sliver that adds another ability every turn. You already have first strike in there. Why not toss in a toxin sliver so your totally unchallenged when it comes to combat. If you don't want to lose your precious slivers I suggest something to bring them back from the grave yard for those sucky turns that you just draw a land. Maybe a bone shard or something.

R

Rooser

I don't quite have all the cards, but I propose a duel with...

Three-color Slivers!

Emphasis = Tempotastic Beatdown

Landisms(23)
Tropical Island x4
Tundra x4
Savannah x4
Flooded Strand x3
Windswept Heath x4
Forest x2
Island x2

Teh Slivers(22)
Brood x3
Crystalline x4
Muscle x4
Winged x3
Shifting x3
Metallic x4

Supportings(15)
Birds d' Paradise x4
Swords d' Plowshares x4
Merfolk Looter x4
Tradewind Rider x3 <---- This addition surprised me as much as it did you!

D

DeathMaster666

My point was to make a Sliver deck that could actually make use of Sliver Queen and Sliver Overlord. I cut a Flooded Strand for an Acidic Sliver, however. It will only be important in those long games where I can probably get Overlord out.

M

mythosx

The problem with that is that the queen is actually a late game creature. Once you drop the queen you either can end the game or everyone is going to kick your teef in. You never get to have fun with it. I did once. I managed to play a game of attrition with a friend of mine. But that was only because i didnt have enough mana, and had to save all my slivers for blocking, and he had some where aroudn 750 life points. He had a horde of elves waiting for an overrun while i just need a heartstone.