48 hours and counting......

Killer Joe

You know, 48 hours from now I'm gonna be sittin' at a table across from some smelly fellow magic player, AND I'M GONNA LOVE IT! Why? Not because my fellow M:TGer smells, but that I'll just be so Dang <DUkeisim> excited, that nothing will ruin my day. In fact, I'll be arriving there in my friends van and we'll have 6 of us stuffed in there, and two of them smell, but who cares, they're my friends <even though I am as old as their folks> and I value their friendship.
Remember how Daffy Duck used to zip away from scenes with his goofy laugh and bouncing up and down rotating from his head to his bottom all around the screen? Well, insert that <HERE>!

43, 42, 41, 40, ........

R

rkoelsch

They are the most fun. Even with all the spoilers out it is nothing like holding the cards for the first time. Dang kids had to go out of town and guess whos babysitting. You think the wife would mine if I went to the prerelease and let her enjoy our grandchild all by herself? I was dreaming back to reality play a few hands for me. Thanks

Killer Joe

My first pre-release was Exodus (in Syracuse). I remember drooling over 'Forbid' all the up to the event. Now I'm drooling over the gold Counterspell cards. And, chances are, that I'll see Mr. Arron Forsythe, I'll be sure to tell him you all said, "Hello".

H

Hetemti

PLEASE! Someone tell me they know where the prerelease will be in Florida!

R

Ristik

Is there anyone at all who is going to the Sunday Detroit prerelease? I need a ride there and back and so on...

E

Elrond

I can't wait either. Although there is a problem, I'm going to be the only person from my playgroup there so I have to hitch a ride from my folks, oh well at least I get to go.

Z

Zadok001

Well, I'm sad to say I won't be attending this pre-release. The next one, however, has my name written all over it. :) Nonetheless, I look forward to Invasion with an extreme amount of anticipation. I have decklists, tradelists... Erk! *heart attack*

Killer Joe

My local store is having a post-pre-release the Saturady before Invasion hits the shelves. Yup, I get to do it all over again a week from this Sat. AND, I can walk to it!

25 hrs. and 46 min. and counting.....

[Edited by Yellowjacket on September 22nd, 2000 at 08:07 AM]

A

Almindhra

I'm excited about the PreRelease too...Although, I'm not looking forward to the smell of them room by afternoon's time...I wish Jon could be there though...Oh well, I'll just have to put up with Tony and the Argothian...

And did you know Luke once beat Mike Ruff in constructed?...Lets just say Mikey boy wasn't too happy...

A

Almindhra

I think hes from Rochester...He' goes to the Syracuse tournaments...Lets just say Luke dropped his DCI by 40 points...

Oh, and we're going to stuff Matt in the backseat next to Luke's little cousin, who of course Matt can't stand...Its going to be great...5 on total going up there...And guess what?...I'm going to get a foiled Pain and Suffering...Mwhahahahahahaha....