!@#$%^

M

MrXarvox

aaaaH! it's one of the GOOD GUYS!!!!

Hello, I'm your resident apocalyptic lurker. When enraged, I smash all of existence and rebuild it out of random neural firings.

So, in short...

Welcome to the Madhouse. :D :( :D :) :( :D :) :(

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hello, i exist here purely for comic relief, and to provide a sarcastic overtone, but sometimes i've been known to be helpful.....even i could say that one with a straight face

N

Namielus

Could you loosen the seals on these wrist ristrants its cutting off my circulation, and you say your a good guy and all...

Welcome.

P

Prince RXI

hey! you guys heard of raMsac? I was him, but only because, my brother Ransac wanted me to be a REALLY big pest. sorry about what I said as raMsac

Prince RXI, one of the good guys

F

fuzzy510

Hiya! Welcome!

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

It's a new tradition.

T

Teferi

welcome...again...u...were...ramsac...?....oh well he apologized for all the freakishly annoying stuff he's done

P

Prince RXI

I'm really a nice guy. Ask TheOrgg, I know him in real life, and Mr.Pestalence too. Hey NeuroDues! Your right. Being Ransac's little brother is a pain, thanks :)

P

Prince RXI

I'm really a nice guy. Ask TheOrgg, I know him in real life, and Mr.Pestilence too. Hey NeuroDues! Your right. Being Ransac's little brother is a pain, thanks :)

Z

Zadok001

Mornin'!

As fuzzy said, I'm the nickname guy locally, so feel free to PM me. I do my best to get everything done when I get messaged, but I don't always succeed. :) I try to keep up, though.

Welcome aboard!

H

Hawaiian mage

I but most of you people are red now that you've seen that Ransac really WASN'T Ramsac. Hwaa ha ha ha!

-Hawaiian "gloat boy" mage

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

but ransac could be all three of them.........nah

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He's the low down on how all this happened:

I suggested to my brother that he should join the CPA.
I set up an account with the name Ramsac, to emphasize that we were related.
Ramsac becomes annoying(about 3 seconds after creation)
Rumors occur that Ransac & Ramsac were the same.
Ramsac is still annoying.
My brother doesn't like Ramsac, takes his normal online nickname of Prince RXI.
Ransac kicks Prince RXI in the balls.
Prince RXI will be annoying in the sense that he is ALWAYS nice, but usually ignorant, as my brother is.
Ransac will kick Prince RXI in the nuts again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Well it's a good thing good guys are not as bad as the bad guy would have hope they are.

Ah well good guys lose.

Terror and destruction awaits the good guys of CPA

NIFALLOR WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if you are not very strong..;))

K

K9Archmage

OHMYGOD! That's the fourth time i've said OHMYGOD today, wait thats the fifth time. Anyways... WELCOME
I... Am... NOt....... HOUSEBROKEN! Yeah, that's right. I poop all over the floor. But do i care? NOOOOOOO! MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!.

Hoipa

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

yeah, and i'm always stuck having to cut and clean up the turds that k9 leaves around the house.

P

Prince RXI

K9, your sick.

As for the title I have, I don't know what else to put, but when I find I good 1 for me to use, I'm changing. so there :)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

We don't live together, i'm just paid to do that. but let me tell you, IT AIN'T NEARLY ENOUGH.