3 Tradewind Rider
3 Rishadan Brigand

4 Yavimaya Coast
7 Forest
9 Island

Just a larf, really.

G

Gizmo

Is that going to be the inevitable result do you think? I just wanted to play stupid monsters and cards Ive never really used much (Pirates, Kira, Spiketail). Originally it had Smokestack and Rancor in but that was too good I think.

I could swap things out for Ninjas?

D

DarthFerret

Throw in a few Zuran Spellcasters and you would really annoy the opponent. :)

M

Mikeymike

Equilibrium would be a fun annoying card. Probably would slow you down a bit, but deliciously obnoxious.

L

Limited

Gizmo said:
I just wanted to play stupid monsters and cards Ive never really used much (Pirates, Kira, Spiketail)
I've used these stupid monster cards, but not together. Pirates usually gets an 'ugh' all on its own..

Gizmo said:
I could swap things out for Ninjas?
Now that sounds familiar! Jorael, if you are reading this, could you post your PirateNinja deck?

J

jorael

Pirrrates and Ninja's eh?! This deck is really annoying and a killer for 2-headed giant. Ninjas' work great with the rishadan pirates, if you can get through an opponent defenses. I think the pirates worked better when I replaced the ninja's with Man-'o-War and added Crystal Shard.

By the way, when you play with ninja's, Thalakos Seer is great!

Taxes.budget.dec
20 Islands
4 Faery Conclave

4 Spiketail Hatchling
4 Man-'o-War
4 Rishadan Cutpurse
4 Rishadan Footpad
4 Rishadan Brigand
4 Aven Fogbringer / Raven Familiar

4 Crystal Shard
4 Rhystic Study
4 Withdraw
The deck has a slow start, but a creature rush can be compensated by Withdraw and the other bounce cards in the deck. Withdraw is awesome, you can also use it to bounce your own creatures to reuse their 'come into play' abilities (and it can save your creatures from removal).

Rystic Study and Spiketail Hatchling give your opponents a difficicult choice. Keep mana open? Let you draw cards? Tap out? It's really funny when an opponent leaves 2 mana open and you play the Brigand: they still have to sacrifice something. If they sac land, it's even harder for them to keep permanents in play :) I used to play with 4 Raven Familiars, but looking at the deck, I really want to try Aven Fogbringer. Together with Crystal Shard you could stall their land development (albeit for 5 mana a turn).

Tradewind Rider is a good addition, maybe in replacement for the Aven Fogbringers.

Good luck with your deck!

G

Gizmo

I think I might make it mono with the Ninjas and Flights Of Fancy. I dont mind giving my Ninjas flight if it involves me drawing two cards as well.

O

orgg

Three, Sir!

Well, assuming you swing with the correct Ninja...