400 PEOPLE!!!!

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Well....399. But by the time u read this, it'll be 400..or above. GOCPA!!!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

As of 10:11 on July 3rd, 2000, the CPA has 400 memebers!!! thats cool.

P

Purple_jester

Hmm... Maybe Mr. Rancor means 400 active members. There's probably a way to tell if certain people are still posting or not. There's probably a few dozen of that 550 or so listed members that haven't been to the site in a long time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
nonono, it was approaching 400 when FoR posted it in July. Blame Yellowjacket for bringing it back up...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Okay, the count is 596 as of 4:32 on august 22nd. Do you relize how much we have grown in a month and a half? I would do the math but it confuses me...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd probably get Ed to give the true number of UNIQUE members before performing any math functions... :)

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

LOL! On last count i think you had around 7 names FoR. I know that me and DUke have 2 and some other people have 2. That could take a long time to find out who is who.

S

superguy

I counted the number of people that NEVER POSTED ANYTHING a few days ago. 270. ;((

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I meant how many people have come to the site, registered, and then never came back. That's different from people not POSTING. They could still come back and lurk, just not post.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

At the minute I posted this there were 600 people. and you guys wowed about 400.

The thing is, most of the people aren't active they just sit around like bumps on a log. Mind you this is a very popular log, with some larger bumps, but mainly just little ones.

C

Cateran Emperor

wow, 600 now. I'll be damned. :eek:

As for those people who never posted; hey, the registered, so they kinda count toward the count.

T

The Magic Jackal

I only have 383 board names, one of which, is Rancor.