2nd Season of W.W.T.P.T.B.A.M.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WHO WANTS TO PRETEND TO BE A MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I'm your host, Ransac. And our new contestants are.......well, they all escaped. But, if you notice, audience, the doors are locked, so you are forced to participate. Let's begin. This time the answers will always be one of the four. Or maybe more than one.

Question 1: Why are we doing this again?

A:profit
B:Torture
C:Fame
D:Another excuse for being on the computer when you could be working.

Ransac, Is that your FINAL answer?

F

fuzzy510

E: A Jar of Almonds

(Bonus points if you know what network TV show I got that from.)

Z

Zhaneel

I often ask myself that question... then i get really odd looks from the people around me

B & D

K

K9Archmage

The answer is:
P: to help fund the poor demented weasels that have incurable groin injuries.

Hoipa

J

Jaws10387

From drunken weasles walking down the street and from the medical fund.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The answer is A & B.

Next Question: How did I get out of bed this morning?

A: Rolled out
B: Fell out
C: Jumped out
D: I tried each way out until I could made the right splash in the vat of jelly next to my bed

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

E: A jar of almonds

(Can anybody see a trend in my answers here...?)

K

K9Archmage

Easy! The same way everybody does. You jump up, grab your pet chihuahua, and tango till you drop!

Hoipa

Z

Zhaneel

Those weasels from a couple posts ago dragged you out of bed

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

fuzzy510 you got that answer from whose line is it anyway the non british one
the answer ransac is that you constructed an elaborate system of mind control and used fifty foot gnomes to lift you out of bed

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The correct answer is B. Pay attention that I am actually posting the answers this time.

Question 3: Why did monkey cross the road?

A: To get to the other side
B: To eat some cheese
C: To see a pigeon
D: One does not know. Perhaps a predator was chasing it or it saw a female monkey on the other side, if it's a male monkey. One hopes there's no traffic

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

it was hurrying to get to the poor, demented weasels, in order to give them money to treat their, ummm... injuries

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

to get in line to apply to be an ebola virus carriers

L

Landkiller

My answer is :
choice A, or choice B, or choice C,or choice D, or both choices A and B but not C and not D, or choices and A and C but not B or D, or choices A and D and not B or C, or choices B and C but not A and D, or choices B and D but not A or C, or choices C and D but not A or B, or maybe choices A, B, and C but not D, possibly both A,B, and D but not C, maybe all the choices from A to D but not B, or it could be choices B, C, and D while not including A, or all of them at the same time. And that's my final answer.