2HG Innistrad PreCons: Spidey & boogiepop vs Mooseman & turgy22

B

boogiepop

I'll flashback Think Twice, dealing the 2 Burning Vengeance damage to it.
I'll also play Dream Twist from my hand on turgy22.
That's all she wrote.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I drop Blood Seeker, Swamp and Traveler's Amulet into my graveyard.
Mooseman plays Spectral Rider.
Done.

Team A: 16

Spidey:
Hand: 3
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T,U,U) Forest x3
(T,T,T,U) Swamp x4

(U) Disciple of Griselbrand (1/1, 1, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness.)
(U) Typhoid Rats (1/1, Deathtouch)
(U) Disciple of Griselbrand (1/1, 1, Sacrifice a creature: You gain life equal to the sacrificed creature's toughness.)

Graveyard:
Rampant Growth, Demonmail Hauberk, Reassembling Skeleton (1/1, 1B: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.)

Exile: Moldgraf Monstrosity

boogiepop:
Hand: 2
Library: 31
Battlefield:

(UUTT) Mountain x4
(UTTTT) Island x5

(S) Charmbreaker Devils (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, return an instant or sorcery card at random from your graveyard to your hand. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ gets +4/+0 until end of turn.)

(T) Deranged Assistant (1/1, Tap, Put the top card of your library into your graveyard: Add 1 to your mana pool)

(U) Cellar Door (3, tap: Target player puts the bottom card of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If it's a creature card, you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)

Burning Vengeance (Enchantment; Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, ~ deals 2 damage to target creature or player.)

Curse of the Bloody Tome (Enchantment – Aura Curse; At the beginning of enchanted player's upkeep, that player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Enchanting Turgy22

Graveyard:
Dream Twist (Instant; Target player puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard. Flashback 1U)
Island, Mountain
Grasp of Phantoms (Sorcery; Put target creature on top of its owner's library. Flashback 7U.)
Murder of Crows, Mountain
Pitchburn Devils, Fortress Crab

Exile:
Silent Departure, Silent Departure, Desperate Ravings, Dream Twist, Geistflame, Think Twice
==============================

=============================

Team B: 24

Mooseman:

Library: 45
Battlefield:

(TTUU) Plains x4
(UU) Island x2

(S) Spectral Rider (2/2, Intimidate)

Graveyard:
Moment of Heroism, Divine Favor, Voiceless Spirit, Doomed Traveler, Lost in the Mist

Exile:

Turgy22:
Library: 40
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUU) Swamp x5

Curse of Stalked Prey (Enchantment - Aura Curse; Whenever a creature deals combat damage to enchanted player, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.) ~Enchanting Spiderman~

Graveyard: Stromkirk Patrol; Stromkirk Patrol; Markov Patrician; Vampiric Fury; Bloodcrazed Neonate; Fireball :(; Mountain; Blood Seeker; Swamp; Traveler's Amulet

Exile:

B

boogiepop

At your end step, Spidey brings back his Skeletons.
Untap, Upkeep (The Devils bring Dream Twist back to my hand), Draw.

I use Deranged Assistant to cast Armored Skaab, putting Burning Vengeance, Deranged Assistant, Fortress Crab, Murder of Crows, and Merfolk Mesmerist into my graveyard.

Spidey sacs the Skeletons again, then casts Morkrut Banshee. The Spectral Rider gets -4/-4.
Responses?

Spidey:
Library: 43
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Forest x3
(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4

(U) Typhoid Rats (1/1, Deathtouch)
(S) Morkrut Banshee (4/4; Morbid - When ~ ETB, if a creature died this turn, target creature gets -4/-4 ueot)

Graveyard:
Rampant Growth, Demonmail Hauberk, Reassembling Skeleton (1/1, 1B: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.)

boogiepop:
Library: 24
Battlefield:

(UUUT) Mountain x4
(UUUUT) Island x5

(U) Charmbreaker Devils (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, return an instant or sorcery card at random from your graveyard to your hand. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ gets +4/+0 until end of turn.)
(T) Deranged Assistant (1/1, Tap, Put the top card of your library into your graveyard: Add 1 to your mana pool)
(S) Armored Skaab (1/4, When Armored Skaab enters the battlefield, put the top four cards of your library into your graveyard.)

(U) Cellar Door (3, tap: Target player puts the bottom card of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If it's a creature card, you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)

Burning Vengeance (Enchantment; Whenever you cast a spell from your graveyard, ~ deals 2 damage to target creature or player.)

Curse of the Bloody Tome (Enchantment – Aura Curse; At the beginning of enchanted player's upkeep, that player puts the top two cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.) ~Enchanting Turgy22

Graveyard:
Island, Mountain
Grasp of Phantoms (Sorcery; Put target creature on top of its owner's library. Flashback 7U.)
Murder of Crows, Mountain, Burning Vengeance, Deranged Assistant, Fortress Crab
Pitchburn Devils, Fortress Crab, Murder of Crows, Merfolk Mesmerist

Exile:
Silent Departure, Silent Departure, Desperate Ravings, Dream Twist, Geistflame, Think Twice

Mooseman:

Battlefield:

(TTUU) Plains x4
(UU) Island x2

(S) Spectral Rider (2/2, Intimidate)

Graveyard:
Moment of Heroism, Divine Favor, Voiceless Spirit, Doomed Traveler, Lost in the Mist

Exile:

Turgy22:
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUU) Swamp x5

Curse of Stalked Prey (Enchantment - Aura Curse; Whenever a creature deals combat damage to enchanted player, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.) ~Enchanting Spiderman~

Graveyard: Stromkirk Patrol; Stromkirk Patrol; Markov Patrician; Vampiric Fury; Bloodcrazed Neonate; Fireball :(; Mountain; Blood Seeker; Swamp; Traveler's Amulet

Exile:

B

boogiepop

Okay, Spidey attacks with the Rats and one of the Disciples.
How about now?

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman casts Midnight Haunting (put 2 1/1 flying spirit tokens onto tBF) and will block both attackers.

B

boogiepop

Okay. Assuming you're taking no more actions, all four creatures die. (Mooseman, I'm guessing you want the Island left untapped.)
Spidey plays a Swamp, and I play a Mountain.
Done.

Spidey:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Forest x3
(U,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

(S) Morkrut Banshee (4/4; Morbid - When ~ ETB, if a creature died this turn, target creature gets -4/-4 ueot)

Graveyard:
Rampant Growth, Demonmail Hauberk, Reassembling Skeleton (1/1, 1B: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.), Typhoid Rats, Disciple of Griselbrand

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(UUUUT) Mountain x5
(UUUUT) Island x5

(U) Charmbreaker Devils (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, return an instant or sorcery card at random from your graveyard to your hand. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ gets +4/+0 until end of turn.)
(S) Armored Skaab (1/4, When Armored Skaab enters the battlefield, put the top four cards of your library into your graveyard.)

Graveyard:
Island, Mountain
Pitchburn Devils, Fortress Crab, Murder of Crows, Merfolk Mesmerist

Exile:

Mooseman:

Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains x4
(TU) Island x2

Graveyard:
Moment of Heroism, Divine Favor, Voiceless Spirit, Doomed Traveler, Lost in the Mist, Spectral Rider, Midnight Haunting

Exile:

Turgy22:
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(UUUUU) Mountain x5
(UUUUU) Swamp x5

Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep - I lose Diabolic Tutor and Falkenrath Marauders, draw.
Mooseman plays Island.
I play Swamp.

I will cast Traitorous Blood (Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap it. It gains trample and haste until end of turn.), targeting Charmbreaker Devils.
Response?

Spidey:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Forest x3
(U,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

Graveyard:
Rampant Growth, Demonmail Hauberk, Reassembling Skeleton (1/1, 1B: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.), Typhoid Rats, Disciple of Griselbrand

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(UUTTT) Mountain x5
(UUUTT) Island x5

(S) Zombie Token (2/2)

(T) Cellar Door (3, tap: Target player puts the bottom card of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If it's a creature card, you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard:
Island, Mountain
Pitchburn Devils, Fortress Crab, Murder of Crows, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant

Exile:

Team B: 25

Mooseman:

Battlefield:

(UUUU) Plains x4
(UUU) Island x3

Graveyard:
Moment of Heroism, Divine Favor, Voiceless Spirit, Doomed Traveler, Lost in the Mist, Spectral Rider, Midnight Haunting

Exile:

Turgy22:
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(TTUUU) Mountain x5
(TUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard: Stromkirk Patrol; Stromkirk Patrol; Markov Patrician; Vampiric Fury; Bloodcrazed Neonate; Fireball :(; Mountain; Blood Seeker; Swamp; Traveler's Amulet; Diabolic Tutor; Falkenrath Marauder; Traitorous Blood; Falkenrath Noble

Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Updated the previous post to reflect that the devils are now under my control and Traitorous Blood is in my graveyard.

Attack with the Charmbreaker Devils.
Blocks / responses?

B

boogiepop

I'm going to use Cellar Door on turgy , tapping an Island and two Mountains, and see if I can get another blocker.

Conferring about the rest.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Falkenrath Noble goes to my graveyard. You get a zombie.

Previous post updated again to reflect the changes.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I will cast Tribute to Hunger (Target opponent sacrifices a creature. You gain life equal to that creature's toughness.), targeting boogiepop.

B

boogiepop

I'll sack the Deranged Assistant. Devils get +4/0. You gain 1 life.

B

boogiepop

Nope.
So both zombies die and 2 trample damage is dealt to me, correct?

turgy22

Nothing Special
I didn't realize Armored Skaab was a zombie. Yes, they both die. Two to the team (assigned to boogiepop, to avoid giving it a +1/+1 counter via Curse of Stalked Prey).
Mooseman casts Lantern Spirit and Moon Heron.
Done - Devils return to boogiepop.

Team A: 14

Spidey:
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Forest x3
(U,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

Graveyard:

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(UUTTT) Mountain x5
(UUUTT) Island x5

(T) Charmbreaker Devils (4/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, return an instant or sorcery card at random from your graveyard to your hand. Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, ~ gets +4/+0 until end of turn.)

(T) Cellar Door (3, tap: Target player puts the bottom card of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If it's a creature card, you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard:
Island, Mountain
Pitchburn Devils, Fortress Crab, Murder of Crows, Merfolk Mesmerist, Deranged Assistant, Armored Skaab

Exile:

Team B: 25

Mooseman:
Hand: 0

Battlefield:

(TTTT) Plains x4
(TTT) Island x3

(S) Lantern Spirit (2/1, Flying {U}: Return Lantern Spirit to its owner's hand. )
(S) Moon Heron (3/2, Flying )

Graveyard:

Exile:

Turgy22:
Hand: 1

Library: 34
Battlefield:

(TTTUU) Mountain x5
(TTTUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard: Stromkirk Patrol; Stromkirk Patrol; Markov Patrician; Vampiric Fury; Bloodcrazed Neonate; Fireball :(; Mountain; Blood Seeker; Swamp; Traveler's Amulet; Diabolic Tutor; Falkenrath Marauder; Traitorous Blood; Falkenrath Noble; Tribute to Hunger

Exile: