2HG Ideas

L

Limited

Definitely Cutthroat first, and hope for a turn four ninjitsu into Okiba-Gang Shinobi (remember you can pick the head that discards the cards :D)

L

Limited

The game is finally picking up!
Lets hope you get that fourth turn ninjitsu, and then topdeck a Marrow-Gnawer :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't checked today, but as of yesterday, we drew first blood (and have been waiting on their turn for a couple of days now :rolleyes: )

Yep, that's the plan...

L

Limited

Wow.
The game has hardly progressed since last I checked.

Spidey, your better of just playing Mindmaster here :D

L

Limited

Why didn't you also attack with the Okiba-Gang Shinobi? The deck isn't packing three Death Denied for nothing you know ;)

Now you lose the Beacon Hawk :(

(for reference, the game has finally reached turn five, and you've just ninjitsu'd InkEyes into play)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have Death Denied in my hand though... At this point I think I have a Wrecking Ball, the Shortfang, and now the Cutthroat.

I think we wanted to keep the Gang on the defensive so if they attacked with the Golem, we could attack back and get them to discard.

My partner was okay with losing the Hawk... he plans to play a Thrumming Stone after combat so I guess he has some plans for it. But we took out the Monster :)

L

Limited

Did your opponent just post that he'll block with the Golem? Block what?

If you ninjitsu, there is no more blocking! No more!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't checked today, but if he did, he's out of order (especially since the same player controls both the Monster and Golem). He already said he blocked with the Monster and that was it, so the Cutthroat gets through unblocked. I'll have to check.

L

Limited

Such a perfect opportunity to say "Ink-Eyes and the Gang" gone to waste ;)

L

Limited

A dutch thing? I don't think so ("gang" is actually a Dutch word. It means hallway)

Its just that "Inky and the Gang" sounds better.. like "Cool and the gang" or something.