2002 CPA Notables Winners' Random answers!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Now that the Notables are over, it's time to reveal what our winners feel about current event and important situations, al reported on by our favorite reporter, me.

Best Deck Ideas: rkoelsch:
If the pigeon twitches after the second shot, is it edible?

Yes if prepared in a white wine sauce with truffles

CPA Spammer: train:
What way does the ball bounce?

And ummmmm... The ball can't bounce if it's in your hands...
But if it's not in your hands, it should bounce the way a ball would bounce...

CPA Flirt: Almindhra:
The are six birds each a different color: Blue, green, black, brown, yellow, and fuschia. Your plan on killing all of them. Which one dies first and why?

I would have to say yellow...The color is just too cheery for any place in nature...

Most Helpful with Deck Advice: MikeyMike:
If your food touches the floor, how many seconds does it have before you deem it inedible?

Your foot has 5 seconds, just like any other food.

Best Writer: SeFRo:
It feels like a koala bear has crapped a rainbow in your brain. What drug have your taken?

As per the question...my brain is cube-shaped, not pail shaped, so a koala cannot crap in it. Besides, the koala would have to be traveling at a net speed of 2mph AND be on a delivery route to Brismark from New Jordan (which doesn't exist until 2015) in order to take a rainbow crap. No drugs have been harmed in the making of this anti-koala propaganda clip

Most Intelligent: Chaos Turtle:
What fruit is derived from the equation GX+2(i-o)=4f/pretzel

The fruit in question is Nathan Lane.

Funniest: Ransac:
How many times must a kinnigit be niggited before it's considered to be a reniggit?

3, no more, no less

Most Friendliest and Helpful: Spiderman:
What is the chemical make-up of the green goblin forumla?

"You'll have to ask him! And when you find out, let me know!"

CPA Mascot: Theorgg
Who is your favorite squirrel?

Well, first ya' have to take a freshly dead squirrel, lightly stepped upon on a Trampling frenzy and cut a small incision down his dorsal from right above his nose to the very beginning of his tail with a remarkably sharp tool such as an Atog Tooth.. Lightly and delicatly push the midsection of his anterior side until a small amount of the spinal column can be seen-- be careful not to actually break any of the bones.

After this, begin boiling a pot of water from a Quagmire on top of a Llacolith Grunt(after asking nicely, of course, offering to share the end result). When the pot is steaming and nearly melting, remove it from the Grunt and put it onto his not-so-warm little brother and gently slide the squirrel into the now-simmering water.

After two and a half days, ask the Grunt to remove the squirrel from the water. At this point, it should be very easy to slide the skin off of the bones, as most of the fat adhering it will have cooked off. Make sure to leave the skin in tact. begin to boil the squirrel again for approximatly twelve hours. Remove the squirrel and gently tease the remaining flesh and organs from the bones, readding them to the two inches or so of water left in the large pot(most of the water having boiled away, leaving only a small amount of Quagmire Essence filled with very vitrolic germs and squirrel tallow. Keep boiling all the remanents until the mixture is the consistancy of rotting tomatoes.

While waiting, take the skin and streach it once again over the bones of the squirrel. The bones should heat the skin up and cause it to slightly shrink over the squirrel. Once this begins, lightly suture up the back of the skin, taking care the stiching cannot be seen. To further contract the skin around the bones, place under the Grunt's arm. The heat will cause the skin to dry and contract until the squirrel appears to have died of famine.

Once this is complete, store it in a cool, dry spot like your breechcloth. Also place the warm gutmush into a human or goblin skull and allow it to solidify. After solidification, it will still remain fairly squishy, but will stay together relitivly well if not abused.

When you next see a Tor Giant(why will be explained later), look in the direction he is walking and find a spot about a hundred feet away with a tree thirty or so feet away-- or less, if you can. Place the dried squirrel in that spot and hide behind the tree.

Tor giants are very similar to Hill Giants; however, Tor giants are quite cruel to small creatures with power and toughness added together < 4. Tor also wear loose clothing, allowing the next act to be even more effective. When the Tor sees the squirrel, it will rush up to it to stomp and crush it mercilessly!!!

When the Tor does, take out the ball of gut mush and throw it HARD and hit the Tor RIGHT IN THE ANUS ORA!* The vitrolithic Quagmire germs, after feasting on the squirrel entrail soup, should infect the Tor with a slow, but effective, weakness. After the weakness takes effect, simply walk over and stomp his cruel ass flat.

Heyill Yea. Why this anger twards Tor Giants? Well, I attacked somone with me at the Gamekeeper I use to frequent during a Chaos game. We were allowing people to block for each other to make it somewhat more political. One guy blocked with two Tor giants. He killed me with Tor &%*^ (&^*^9 Giants. Why? "I don't think anyone's ever killed an Orgg with Tor Giants before, so I wanted to do it."

*theorgg looks at Ransac's stunned face as Sac-Man responds with "I said 'Who' is your favorite..."

Oops.. Err... I liked that one I dipped in Cherry Sauce when Leige of the Hollows first came out...
*theorgg gets imbarrassed.

*a.k.a. His MOUTH.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Best Flamer: Istanbul:
Although Eminem claims to be the "Real Slim Shady" I don't believe him. Who is indeed the Real Slim Shady?

Nantuko Shade, of course.

CPA Grandad: Ferret
Where does the most famous impersonator of John the Baptist reside.

He lives in Beloit, WI

Most Outspoken: Ferret:
Adding to the last question: What is his real name?

His name is Tim

Most Spirited: Ransac:
Would you say you prefered the Harmonic Minor Scale when dancing nekkid among snakes or the Natural Minor scale?

Actually, I prefer Medolic Minor, preferably G Melodic Minor.

Most Likely to become famous for non-magic reasons:Ransac:
Why do you do it, man? Why?

Because the beaver looked at me funny.

CPA Ironman: Spiderman:
How many people were killed in the battle over the one lead rabbit?

None, of course. The only fatalities were 3 melted lead foxes and one lead eagle with a wing cut off

Best Sig: Chaos Turtle:
What did the dimple doo say to the hedgit?

Pardon me, but would you mind spliffing my cabrimole? It's been itching all day

Best Sig: Apollo:
If someone else acquired copyright to your signature, would you throw bird poo at that person?

I would most certainly not throw bird poop at them. I just don't work that way--what do you take me for, a feces-slinging primate like you? No, should someone steal my sig, I would fly over them and go with the bombing approach. It's far less mesy for my talons, and after some practice, you can get quite accurate. I once nailed theorgg square between the eyes from over a hundred feet up. Of course, I was immediately hit by a flying Atog, but I was quite proud of my aim.

Most Likely to post while Naked: Apollo:
If you are naked, what do the wildebeests wear?

Man, don't get me started on wildebeests and their hotpants. I mean, there are a couple that can pull it off, but c'mon! They all wear those things! And y'know, there's just a point where it exceeds good taste. I've seen flesh hanging out on a wildebeest that you wouldn't believe. The way those things are hung, hotpants look just awful, and yet they don't seem to realize it! And then they have the nerve to come to me asking why they can't get any! I hate to be blunt to them, 'cos we're friends and all, but sometimes you just have to be straight and tell them. And now they're not talking to me anymore, just because I insulted their precious hotpants! What do they want from me?!?

CPA Rival: Almindhra:
If you were a turnip, and you knew it, would you assassinate DUke?

Yes, if I were a turnip I would assassinate Duke by taking out my uzi and blowing the sh*t out of him because I would be sick of his talk about how turnips should be saved for the rainforest or some sh*t like that

CPA Rival: DÛke:
<haven't been able to send. he's not recieving pm's>

CPA Queen: Almindhra:
If you, for night, had the ability to knock down houses with the blink of an eye, which CPA member's house would you start at?

The first house I would demolish would be Duke's little middle eastern tent which is somewhere in Michigan or something...All of his little rice patties and midi equipment that produce his awful god damn music woulf go down with his tent too...

CPA King: Spiderman:
Do you wear boxers or hot dogs?

Neither, Hostess Cherry Pies!

These are all that I have recieved. I will post more as I recieve them.

Ransac, cpa trash man