2 new abilities i thought of ( rage and rath)

K

KaVu_LoRd

RAGE: if a creature with greater or equal power block this creature, this creature gets +X+X or
-x-x

example

raging cobra 4G
Rage +3

when it damages a creature, that creature doesnt untap during opponents next untap phase
1/1

RATH: if you pay the rath cost the designated abilities are activated.

pits of hell BBRR enchantment
rath 2RB

all non black, non red creatures get -0-2
if you payed the rath ability all black creatures get +0+2

THOUGHTS,COMMENTS????

F

FoundationOfRancor

I really like rage, it seems very flexible.

I may not understand it, but isnt Rath (besides being a name for a plane) exactly like kicker?

D

Darsh

No, it's exactly like kicker, mabye he thought it up before he heard of kicker.

E

ErinPuff

With Rath, does it produce the second ability INSTEAD of the first one, or IN ADDITION to it?

K

KaVu_LoRd

ok yes both abilities are in effect if you pay rath and i thought of rage before i knew of kicker but it was a thought of mine to be a combination of flainking and rampage. i though of a new ability to add also

Double ( if this creature is put into the graveyard, put it into play with a doom counter and +1+1, if it leaves play again bury it)

lifebringer GGG
double
3: sacrafice lifebringer and gain 5 life

1/3

there would also be cards that killed the doom counter like spells and that <like nemises fading and that one artifact>

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to say it, but something with double and can sac itself needs to be WAAAY overcosted. Plus double should have "removed from game instead" if it goes to the graveyard a second time.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
KaVu_LoRd;39932 said:
Double ( if this creature is put into the graveyard, put it into play with a doom counter and +1+1, if it leaves play again bury it)
The beginning of persist, perhaps?

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

Persist is actually better than double - since you can remove the -1/-1 counter and it can persist again! and again... and again...

In the right deck of course.

That enchantment is bit overpowered... a persistent -0/-2 is harsh.