4 Swords to Plowshares

SB//:
3 Sanctimony
2 Dwarven Miner
4 Pyroblast
2 Simoon
2 Phyrexian Furnace
2 Peace & Quiet

Both of these decks are NOT fun to play with casually, however, they work quite nicely in tournament play.

Anyone else an Extended fan, and if so, what're you playing this season?

G

Gizmo

I`m still sitting it out to see what December 1st brings in the way of rotation. If nothing happens then I`ll pick up where I left off last month and add Odyssey into the gauntlet.

Judging by the decklists though there was nothing at New Orleans that constitutes an additional threat to the Pox deck.

Id be playing Donate, TurboStasisLand, or Pox.

O

olwen

How does Pox fare against Reanimator?
I've had some problems thus far in play testing without sideboard.

Z

Zadok001

Without question, I'll be with the deck currently osilating between the names Carpe Noctem and Count Chocula.

I do expect a rotation will be coming our way soon. The environment is starting to lock into the "Blue is Good" style all formats seem to eventually degrade to, given enough time. As a result, a change IS in order, and I think it will be forthcoming.

I'm also going to testing (LoL) Zombie Infestation and.... Upheaval. :)

D

Dune Echo

What? No Skyshroud Elite for the 3/2 deck? And is it really a 3/2 without Dwarven Miner?

If I get to play in a tournament (yes, me in a tournament), I'm going to be playing "Creatureless Sligh" to foil Oath, although, I have to say, I LOVE 3/2 and Goblin Legionnaires look interesting.

T

Turtlewax Joe

Aint nothin but S-T-O-M-P-Y fo' me this season...i can't wait till the next grand prix in seattle. i didn't go to the last one because the web-site said it wasd T II but it was Extended...those tards!!!!!
Zadook, r u going to the grand prixs in seattle? If so lets hook up with some other CPA'ers I know....?

T.J.:p