:(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My grandfather passed away last night. Myself and Prince RXI will be heading back to Seattle for a funeral later this week.

:(

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

I keep telling habby how he's watching his father slowly die before him. I don't think it has entirely sunk into him yet...

Death is inevitable. Only human as you know.

O

orgg

I'm very sorry to hear of your sorrow.

My condolences to you and your brother, Mark.

S

sageridder

Gee guys sorry for your loss.Loseing a family member is always tough, keep him in your hearts and rember the good times you had with him.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, the good thing is that we were up in Seattle a week or so ago and got to see him one last time before he went.

We were expecting it, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Homestar

Ouch... I'm very sorry Ransac.....It's not easy losing a family member, my condolences as well....

E

evan d

on the bright side your 23. i'm only 16 and my grandparents could die any day. you've got about 6 years of being with a loved one that I might never get.(if it makes you feel better than think of 6 years worth of happy memories) To err is human but to die is mortal

A

Apollo

Somehow I doubt that is very comforting, evan. o_O

Sorry to hear about your loss, Ransac. Good luck with everything.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac: Condolences to you and your brother.

I've lost two grandmothers in under two years, but both were 90+ years old and very sick. No, expecting it doesn't make it any easier, but sometimes I'm comforted by the thought that their passing isn't necessarily what's best for the rest of us, but it is what's best for them. I suppose it depends on your religious beliefs, but to me, death is a better alternative to a life spent in unreconcilable pain.

So reflect upon the good times and celebrate the impact your grandfather had on you during his time spent on earth. For when we are remembered, we can never truly die.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The funeral is on Friday. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Seattle. I may or may not have internet access. But, I will at least be back on Saturday night.

Ransac, cpa trash man