?????

C

Cabal Patriarch

hi i just registered and am wondering how the forums work is there a T2forums or something?

Killer Joe

Welcome to our humble abode. We are but simple "Casual Players" and only a few of us are tourney minded.

With that said, you should find some interesting threads that may interest you. Peruse our forums and post freely* amoung our people. :)

*No Bad Words Please :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

There isn't a specific T2 forum, just post your concern in General or decks go in Decks (strangely enough :) )

D

DarthFerret

Welcome to the CPA!
We really hope you want to stay,

You can find this is the way,
To improve yourself most every day!

Ok I know it was corny....but why not?

E

evan d

DarthFerret said:
You can find this is the way,
To improve yourself most every day!
Reminds me of a circle of friends.

Welcome. Casual is what it sounds like casual, nothing specific but affinity will get you killed.

N

Nightstalkers

Hey, welcome...

Habuki

"I'm not gettin' creepy like the others."

E

evan d

Not that affinity will kill you, which it surely will, but rather, the first guy to lay do an artifact land shows up like a massive bleep on the radar. That guy is ussualy the threat. I am waiting for someone to be able to critise me for refering to magic players without real knowledge as men and actually have a decent argument.

Killer Joe

evan d said:
Not that affinity will kill you, which it surely will, but rather, the first guy to lay do an artifact land shows up like a massive bleep on the radar. That guy is ussualy the threat.
Sure is! :eek:

evan d said:
I am waiting for someone to be able to critise me for refering to magic players without real knowledge as men and actually have a decent argument.
Agreed, Magic players without real knowledge are not men.

~squeek!~
:p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Killer Joe said:
Agreed, Magic players without real knowledge are not men.
If his post is supposed to be even remotely similar to English, he means the opposite of that (or something else), although I'm not sure what brought it up... :rolleyes:

E

evan d

I meant that i can currently refer to magic players as men and quite often not be incorrect. I want to be wrong about it and for someone to bring it up.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I don't think that someone with "Cabal Patriarch" as a name was your best opportunity for that... :rolleyes: