@#$^^&*$#^@%^#^$^$@#^@$%&!!!!!

T

train

I just want the CPA peoples to know I'm ticked off right now!!!...

I had an entire article written, and some crap took me to another site, and the article was lost...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

I took me over an hour to do that!...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

T

train

What "crap" was that?
The dang Killer biscuits from the other post...

Somehow it was received via email, i was notified of new mail, I clicked read it later, and then t popped into my browser...:rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

E

EricBess

Ouch. That's a bummer.

I could give you a suggestion to avoid the problem in the future.

Type your articles in Word or some other word processor. That's a good idea anyway because you should probably keep a copy of what you write for your own records. Anyway, save it frequently.

When you are finished, just upload the word document, or cut and paste into the article, or whatever it is you need to do to get it in.

N

Nightstalkers

Try typing up your articles off-line with Word or notepad and then using the trusty copy, paste command to get it here :D

just trying to help :p ;)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I used to lose stuff all the time when I was on AOL and trying to write articles. Damn thing used to time out on me constantly, and drop me it seemed like whenever it felt like it.

It's one of the reasons I quit writing articles...:(

Unfortunately, when I tried saving it in Word then copying and pasting it in it didn't work right. Actually, you should try typing it up in Word, but when you're done save the document as a plain text file (Notepad), then copying and pasting into the web page from the plain text file. That should work, I think. If it doesn't I'm not sure what to recommend trying next. I know trying to write an article in Notepad isn't easy though.

Good luck...:D

N

Nightstalkers

whats so hard about typing in this format??? Its easy enough for a child, why isn't it easy for you

You really should sharpen those fangs.

Will you quit using that stupid headset!

T

train

I was doing that for a while, but then everything saved gets backed-up on the server - our "mirror" computer... The files aren't always backed up, but having tons of them saved on the work PC probably isn't too cute...

I can save them to disk, and then take them home...

I'll figure out something...

The article should be ready to go out in the morning...

:rolleyes: :)