1000th member

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by 1000th Cpa, Mar 1, 2001.

1. 1000th Cpa New Member

Hello, all of you cpa members. I am the 1000th member of CPA.

Members:1-0-0-0 and counting
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Welcome!

Although I have to admit I'm a tad skeptical on your choice of aliases there... if you're still an active member in a year, I'll apologize profusely.
  3. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
    /begin{nickname speech}
    Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
    /end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
    /end{theft of nickname speech speech}

It's tradition. And if you ARE somebody else, you should already know......:D
  4. Apollo Bird Boy

Spiffy. So, who is this?
  5. Sidar Jabari CPA BritBoy

This is a really good sign for the site. 1000 members! Not bad at all.

I really hope you keep it up and become part of our iNsAnE! magic community!

*The real insane members scoff at Sidar.*
    *"Don't pretend to be mad you faker!"*
    *Sidar turns into poo. A monkey eats the poo.*

Anyway, enjoy the ride!
  6. TURD CUTTER!!! Mr. Happy

There's a ride here? Is it like the Tower of Terror, Alpengeist, Flight of Fear,...

*TURD CUTTER!!! continues to list names of rides that he has been on, and everybody falls asleep. Eventually, they put him on the ride, which is a bottomless pit filled with insanity.

Welcome, Mr. 1000
  7. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

1000 members, sort of... :)

I'm that Zadok guy, of course. Good to see ya' round! Feel free to PM me for a nickname.