1000 members

1000th Cpa

I think the title says it all. Your thoughts?

Members:1-0-0-0 and counting

H

Hawaiian mage

Okay, that was something I was going to pull. Who did this!?! Show yourself!

-Hawaiian "what a pisser" mage

M

Mr_Pestilence

I think you mean "1000 registered names" - quite a difference. Once you subtract the people who are registered but never post, people who registered but haven't come back, and people who registerd multiple names for themselves, I'd bet there are far fewer than 1,000 true members.

But that's OK. Long live the CPA!

T

theorgg

Child of Gaea and I had planned on getting some foil cards(one rare, uncommon, common and land) to the 1000th memeber.

However, since you obviously are not a true "new member," you screwed the other people out of getting the cards.

Whoever you are, shame on you.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I am sorry for making this character. At the time the 950 member arose, I made it a mission to have a character known as the 1000th cpa that me and my friends could use. What was unbeknownsted to me was theorgg's intentions. Yesterday, I spoke with theorgg in person at a tournament and he almost sat on me when I told him it was me. Scariest day of my life. However, in case a problem like this came up, I made a fine point to see who the next member was. The TRUE 1000th cpa member is Equiknox(i think that's how you spell it).

Sorry for the mass confusion.

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

Well, here, lemme list my alternate aliases.

There. I'm done.

I've never understood the idea behind alternate aliases, anyway...anything I'd be embarassed to say as me, I probably shouldn't say at all.

D

Duel

I wish I could claim TickleMeHellNo as an alter ego, but I have none. If I did, I wouldn't be such an fool, I'd let OTHER characters be fools.....

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

OK! I ADMIT IT! I'M Darh! OK? THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY? YOU GOT IT OUT OF ME! THERE! NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO MAKE A GROWN MAN (well, actually, i'm just a teenager) CRY!!!!!

D

Darsh

Istanbul, check out the new member forum or the battle arena.

F

fuzzy510

I have one alternate alias, not saying what it is. Doesn't matter anyway. We all know that Ransac is evil. ;)