100 posts!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not that anybody really gives a rat's @$$ but, this is my 100th post. That means that you have all had to suffer 100 brain-scrambling messages that don't make any sense. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Ransac, the one who, um, uh, read the new signature

N

nodnarb24

[me]takes out his trusty spiked paddle and his goat.[/me]

D

dw51688

I brought a goat and a paddle. Oh darn you already got one! I'll still use the paddle though, it lets out 100000 bolts when it coms in contact with a BUM BUM!

G

Gerode

My first victim to torment!

[me] blindfolds himself, pulls out 314 Shiny Knives, begins to rapidly toss them in the general direction of Ransac. [/me]

Gerode, the one who is obsessed with Shiny Objects.

H

Hawaiian mage

Heh heh heh...

Take these caffien pills.

[me]gives him the caffien pills and after they are swalloed Ka-moho-ali'i then grabs him. They both then telliport to some far away plane, and end up right in fron of a T-rex.[/me]

If you don't move, he can't see you.

I

Istanbul

What a worthless topic. I remember when I hit 100 posts, but I never started a new thread about it. And whenever I post, I have something to SAY, even if it's just to generally degrade the populace of the world and reveal that they're unworthy to breathe my air. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OWIE-OWIE-OWIE-OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew that this would be so painful?

*Ransac pulls T-rex teeth and spikes out of his bum*

Now I feel old

Ransac, the old fart

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In agreement with Istanbul...

Maybe all the people who post their X post should get 100 subtracted from their post number... :)

Not picking on you specifically, Ransac, just in general...