• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Type Manipulation

1 Artificial Evolution
4 Unnatural Selection
1 Chainer, Dementia Master
1 Conspiracy (If you have the Overlord, go for Mercenary. Else, go for Wizard.)
1 Coat of Arms
1 Supreme Inquisitor (Kicking out the J-cap for this is like straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel in this deck)
1 Information Dealer
1 Riptide Chronologist

U/B Power combos
1 Energy Field
1 Yawgmoth's Agenda

1 Cowardice (w/ Unnatural)

1 Arcanus the Omnipotent
1 Immobilizing Ink (!!!)

3 Nightscape Apprentice (w/ Chainer)

Search Mechanisms

1 Cateran Overlord (w/ conspiracy makes for some serious searching). You can also use Citanul Flute.
1 FOF
1 Diabolic Tutor
1 Insidious Dreams
1 Traumatize (w/ the Agenda, it IS a search mechanism)

Control and Prevention
4 Counterspell
4 Power Sink or Memory Lapse, however you get yours.
2 Capsize (for Cowardice or the Agenda)

Cheapening
3 Stormscape Familiar
3 Nightscape Familiar

10 Island
10 Swamp

T

theorgg

+2 or 3 Conspiracy, +2 Donate.

"Conspiracy: WALL" donated to somone is pretty damned cruel. I've had it happen to me before... but that was my own deck, too.. :D

It's really funny when their Verdant Wall sweats off Saproling Wall tokens. ;)

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Artificial Ev, targeting Unnatural, replacing Wall with 'Penguin' is also useful, and it lasts as long as Unnatural does. Conspiracy/Donate needs both enchantments in play, but I still like it A LOT because it requires no long-term mana commitment!

M

Mikeymike

Look at Empress Galina, she steals a 'Legend' every turn with the Selection (keep in mind she does not have to stay tapped). Replace the Cowardice with her I'd say.

You need a lot more Tutors in here. Tainted Pact could work quite well too, since you are running so many individual copies, that is of course if you don't mind removing some of your cards from the game.

Gotta take another look at the Onslaught U/B choices, but I'm sure their is some big spell that can be abused to all hell with the Selection.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Yawgmoth's Agenda is in the deck. This clarifies that I don't care about removal from game as part of the price of progress. I'll fix the deck up as soon as I get a better look at the Onslaught spoiler.