1 4/\/\ /\/\057 1337!!!!!11!1

N

Notepad

Haha!!! As of 03-28-2004, 09:54 p.m., I have reached the 1337 post count.

For as long as I can refrain myself from posting anywhere but the Off Topic forum, I will be m4Dd 1337!!!!!1

Hurrah!!!

Bring out the chips and dip provided by Mad Dog! All come 'round to wine and dine complements of Me! And for the rest of you, behold the hookers and gin provided by Junkyard!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I might have deleted a thread in which his count went down... which means he'll just reach it twice... :eek:

T

train

and then another will be deleted, and he'll reach it again... and so on...;):p

N

Notepad

Ah, yes. I can be 1337 over and over! A nice touch, old Spidey. :D

S

Svenmonkey

Only when they're inane like everything SeFRo posts.

Ooops. :eek:

M

Mazzak

As the poet* once** put it,

"So full of hate/Is that primate"

*me
**when i wrote it just now

N

Notepad

Yeah, what's with the player hating?

Gotta win "CPA Noteable Spammer 2004" somehow. :rolleyes:

N

Notepad

Yeah, I think its gonna be you and me, train. I think something happened to Night Stalker S so he won't be here to give us a run for our money.

R

Rooser

*Rooser arrives in his brand new TIE Fighter. Yes, it makes the cool noise!*

Thanks, Mr. Roney. I haven't been trashed since Saturday!

*Takes a long pull from a bottle of gin.*

Too bad you ain't 1337 no more. Oh, well, my 1337 party will beat the pants off yours anyway, 14m3|2.

*And so the friendly rivavlry continues.*

On a less forboding note, I brought my time machine so we can all draft Beta.

N

Notepad

Oh yeah? You think beta booster drafting can beat this? This, the wonder party of free Coat, Plague, drugs, hookers, booze, flat-screen tvs, and CELEBRITY GOODIE BAGS!?!?!

Well, I'll see your time travelling antics and raise you multiversal sweetness. I found that instead of using a fork in an electrical socket to time travel, you can just make out directly with said socket and travel to a whole other plane of existence.

The drugs and booze will be replaced with Nexus in a bottle from Star Trek. Yeah, bottled suprabliss.

The Coat and Plague will be replaced with versions that only cost a single mana and give off five times the potency because they're from a degenerate card playing universe.

The hookers will be replaced with Serra's Realm Mail Order Brides. Postage paid by yours truly. Line up and get yer free halo-wearing, wing-flapping, basketball-breast-exposing lifemate, chumps.

I'd say this will get all the slobbering geeks as happy as possible. Though I am no longer 1337, and though half my tongue has been burned off, I am still the awesome d00d round these parts! ;) :D ;)

R

Rooser

Well, I was gonna try an one-up you, but I think I'd do better to just submit to the power of bottled Nexus.

*Glug glug glug!*

Mmmmmmm....mmmmm....mm....mmmmmmmmmmmm..............mm........mmmmmmmm...... oh, yeah, that's the stuff!