Search results

  1. Oversoul

    How does the restrictions affect the casual players??

    No, it really did throw me off. I take things pretty literally I guess...
  2. Oversoul

    Quick Kill Broken Eggs Deck.

    It looks effective, but with the weakness of eating your own life total (to the point that an opponent might be able to finish you off). I hope it packs enough speed to outrace itself...
  3. Oversoul

    Cheesiest Rebel Combo?

    Cho-Manno + Pariah is cool. One funny casual combo would be Lin-Sivvi + Conspiracy.
  4. Oversoul

    Why does everything oink?

    Well, after I was all using it in that alphabet game as a word that started with "x" I used it elsewhere in something I wrote (don't even really remember what it was) and a friend asked me what it was. I was able to explain it, but thought I would show him a picture too. It turned out that when...
  5. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    I guess not... Should I have?
  6. Oversoul

    Happy Birthday Rooser!

    ...with lots of stuff and things.
  7. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Hypernova
  8. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Just a simple "I will kill you, Oversoul" would have sufficed... :p
  9. Oversoul

    Dec 2004 B/R Announcement

    I was hoping Voltaic Key would be unrestricted too, but oh well... I wonder how long until they start thinking about freeing stuff from the Legacy banned list. Land Tax and a few others look relatively safe...
  10. Oversoul

    Why does everything oink?

    Wow, that's a nice picture. I'd been looking for one that good. Thanks DarthFerret!
  11. Oversoul

    Unrestricted Type 1 Deck: Opinions needed!!

    Might as well throw Frantic Searches into that High Tide list...
  12. Oversoul

    Dilbert & Scott Adams

    Hmm, robbing a bank. I'd never considered that...
  13. Oversoul

    Unrestricted Type 1 Deck: Opinions needed!!

    4 Mox Pearl 4 Mox Sapphire 4 Mox Jet 4 Mox Ruby 4 Mox Emerald 4 Black Lotus 4 Mana Crypt 4 Mind's Desire 4 Yawgmoth's Bargain 4 Ancestral Recall 4 Timetwister 4 Windfall 4 Wheel of Fortune 4 Tendrils of Agony 2 Demonic Tutor 2 Tolarian Academy Okay, just kidding... Seriously, what about Duress?
  14. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    I don't know, I've only been here like a year... So who does know?
  15. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Implosion
  16. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Huh?
  17. Oversoul

    WARNING--Offensive Card!

    So is there a Scott Peterson card as well?
  18. Oversoul

    Wand Of Wonder

    That seems pretty balanced, although the cumulative upkeep one isn't so forgiving (I guess it makes sense since you control when the thing gets used and all that).
  19. Oversoul

    w00t

    ...you raise the blade. You make the change. You rearrange me till I'm sane...
Top