Search results

  1. Oversoul

    Fake Card: Obsidian Champion: Samurai Golem?

    It's the Shredder!
  2. Oversoul

    Saviors of Kamigawa Preview

    Yeah, I'm not falling for the Dragonstorm thing again. For all we know, one of these Epic spells will be as good as Mind's Desire. It seems unlikely, but I'm still going to reserve my judgment until I've seen them all... It would be hilarious if the blue one is broken, and so soon after the...
  3. Oversoul

    Anyone seen the "Power ninth edition" poster that's been circulating around?

    That sounds like a hoax. If it's true, they're going to anger some people, but I will not be one of those people. I will laugh.
  4. Oversoul

    Single Card Deckbuilding Contest: Mark VI

    Isn't that deck pretty old? Anyway, I'm still brainstorming. I'll post something later...
  5. Oversoul

    Here we go again, again...

    Although, Swamp is pretty well-balanced in all formats that I can think of... :p
  6. Oversoul

    D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

    (TomB, was that meant to be out loud or OOC?) "Well, this door appears just as safe as the others, but if we want to come back later, that option is still open."
  7. Oversoul

    D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

    *descends stairs to check for traps on staircase and on door*
  8. Oversoul

    Here we go again, again...

    I see. Then I concur. I think that since I've played so much more constructed Magic than limited, I am personally biased against cards that are viable in limited, but useless in constructed, while not minding cards that suck in limited, like Donate. But that's just me. Ideally a card is viable...
  9. Oversoul

    Saviors of Kamigawa Preview

    An Air Elemental with a potential milling ability. It could be great in casual play if players can make that ability do something...
  10. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Symbolism
  11. Oversoul

    Happy Birthday Istanbul!

    Bellicose AND a curmudgeon? Wow... Anyway, happy birthday.
  12. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    For me, it was much lower than 80.
  13. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    David Arquette, I guess. Jack Kerouac or Allen Ginsberg?
  14. Oversoul

    D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

    "Well, shall we turn around or shall we proceed down the stairs?"
  15. Oversoul

    Here we go again, again...

    I don't think it's known to be impossible at all. I said "even if it is." Most players I know (myself included) hate cards that seem to be specifically designed for one format and are pretty much useless outside of that format. I don't think cards are designed now with only one format in mind...
  16. Oversoul

    D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

    *opens door*
  17. Oversoul

    Here we go again, again...

    Even if it is completely impossible, it's still what should be striven for.
  18. Oversoul

    Saviors of Kamigawa Preview

    The only one I can think of is Zuran Orb (which would be pretty good).
  19. Oversoul

    Here we go again, again...

    If they are, I don't think that they should be...
  20. Oversoul

    Saviors of Kamigawa Preview

    Not sure which artifact you mean. Claws of Gix is pretty cheap and easy to pitch stuff to. There might be a better one...
Top