Search results

  1. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    I'll take mine with ketchup and sauerkraut.
  2. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Ha!
  3. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    I'm not sure. What color are the polka dots?
  4. Oversoul

    Seedborn Muse

    Tradewind Rider or Kyren Negotiations could be fun.
  5. Oversoul

    Intellegent Design?

    This should be of no concern whatsoever in a biology class. Biology is not metaphysics. Now, in a metaphysics class...
  6. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Good.
  7. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Grammar
  8. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    I can never be sure. Am I supposed to inquire the name of ever seashell vendor I meet by the seashore?
  9. Oversoul

    9th Edition

    Two of my Hyppies are Second edition. They look pretty cool...
  10. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Could it be that Prince RXI has returned?
  11. Oversoul

    Harry Potter 6

    That's why I invented hydrochloric acid.
  12. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Reincarnate
  13. Oversoul

    bringers?

    Well, Pattern decks have a relatively effective toolbox mechanism, so it's worth it to throw in one copy of a situational card, so that mediocre creatures like Keldon Vandals can become viable. This deck doesn't look like it can pull anything like that off...
  14. Oversoul

    Harry Potter 6

    That's why I invented javelins.
  15. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Carmen
  16. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Zoom on back to the beginning of the alphabet.
  17. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    I've had black and white M&M's. Have you had azure M&M's?
  18. Oversoul

    The new guy

    Welcome.
  19. Oversoul

    bringers?

    This doesn't look particularly effective. The Bringers are not versatile enough to use in a toolbox deck, and it would need a powerful fetching mechanism anyway... Bringer of the Black Dawn: A Vampiric Tutor every turn is great, but the investment put into this card means that whatever you're...
  20. Oversoul

    D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

    "Does anyone have an idea of what this stuff might be?" OOC: Only one left, eh? Well, how badly damaged is everyone?
Top