Search results

  1. Oversoul

    The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

    Um, I guess. That chain thing was weird. How did you do it?
  2. Oversoul

    Southness

    "All generalizations are dangerous, even this one." :p
  3. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Stultiloquence
  4. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Suddenly, Ransac noticed that Oversoul was back, and charging at him with an empty tube of toothpaste.
  5. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    EOTFOFYL! Death or Glory?
  6. Oversoul

    Corrupted Wishes game

    Granted. However, they cost $4,198.92 + S&H. The huge fan that you are doesn't care about this and gladly pays. However, what you didn't know until you started watching it was that you bought the Special Edition: MJ version. All the voices have been dubbed over by Michael Jackson. Then, the DVD...
  7. Oversoul

    Round Robin Story

    Yut summoned a dozen rabid chipmunks to destroy the last of the snotling intruders.
  8. Oversoul

    Ravnica Duals

    Wow. While painlands aren't suddenly useless or anything, I think they'll be driven out of decks in favor of these guys. With the old dual lands, Onslaught fetchlands, and now these, decks won't be needing many painlands, if any.
  9. Oversoul

    The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

    Either one is good... *brandishes meat cleaver*
  10. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Blandiloquence
  11. Oversoul

    Round Robin Story

    Casnar demonstrated his powers before the other snotlings, who swore to follow their blessed leader anywhere.
  12. Oversoul

    Corrupted Wishes game

    You are diagnosed with a terminal illness. In your last days, you are playing against The orgg on Magic Online. You casually ask about the invisitext thing, and he explains it to you. One minute later, you begin having agonzing convulsions, which last until your death, four days later. I wish I...
  13. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Only seconds later, Ransac bumped into...
  14. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    Yes. Ransac couldn't possibly be biased, could he?
  15. Oversoul

    Pet Peeves: Driving

    I think I understand. It's just that I've been in cars where the driver was on a phone and was fine (I would never talk on a phone while driving myself, but like I said, I try to avoid those devices anyway, and besides that, I'm too cautious while driving to do something like that). I'm not...
  16. Oversoul

    Corrupted Wishes game

    We all ambush you and give you a lobotomy for being such a smartass. Now you don't know about Invisitext, or much of anything else. I wish I had thought of the invisitext thing before Theorgg did.
  17. Oversoul

    A New Kind of Game!!!

    Mewtwo and Sir Lancelot clashed violently.
  18. Oversoul

    The Question Game!

    No, it's fine. And could you tell Ted to step into my office?
  19. Oversoul

    Word Association V1.1

    Pugilism
  20. Oversoul

    The Off-Topic Battle over Nothing!!!!

    *Oversoul struggles to his feet, then wheels in a barbecue, opens the lid, lights it, and takes a pair of tongs in one hand, walking toward Theorgg.*
Top