You got a friend in the CPA...

Are you friends with fellow CPA members?

• Yeah..Lots...They're pretty...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope...None, they're smelly...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I try, but I think I smell...

• Istanbul beat me up, no I never tried again...

• Total voters
O

orangejuice64

Well, I guess I don't have any friends, despite what I thought...

N

nanokill

some of you guys missed me....I am touched ..(sheds a tear)...sorry i haven't been around for all the BIG events...my life kinda got screwed up since i moved outta atlanta..magic playing wise that is...i was unable to make either the invasion or planeshift pre releases and until tonight had none of either set...(cuse this stupid area has no frickin' card shops nearby) ...tonight i had bought two booster packages of planeshift (i am soooo happy :) i woulda bought more but i spent my money on movie tickets.."get over it" a decent movie..pretty funny)

so as you can see i am pretty out of touch with the magic world...i had my time on the comp limited...parents put an effective password system on it...of which i knew to master override for ..so no biggie...but it is annoying to try to keep it secret and i often have to exit quick because it simply "turned on" while they were gone...

but i hope to become more street wise to the happening in the world of mtg..i am gonna start a new thread or two to see what i can learn about what i missed......

ciao for now guys......