Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Jekaena, cast Fist of Iron on the lower left Dryad!"

Dorgath attacks the one in front of Throg and if that one falls, moves up to attack the one at the top right and works his way left as they fall.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ty continues attacking the dryads he's in combat with, continuing on in the counter-clockwise direction he's been moving in and attacking the dryad on Throg's left flank next...:cool:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
-Jekaena casts Fist of Iron, metallically punching the dryad alongside Revaethan (2/15).
-Jekaena casts Fist of Iron again, but botches it and her conjured projectile sails past the dryad.
-Tomas casts Glory! All Warriors get +1 Attacks this turn.
-Kelgar blesses Carrow and Throg with Vanquish. They gain +1 Attacks this turn.
-Throg fails to hypnotize anything.
-Carrow finishes off a dryad with an arrow to the face.
-Carrow pulls his bow to the right and shoots the next dryad (3/15).
-Carrow drops another dryad.
-Carrow fires one more shot directly into the next dryad in the line (10/15).
-Throg's Ice Missile misses.
-Revaethan uses Woven Mist, trading his normal Move + Attacks for a total of 4 combined Move + Attacks.
-Revaethan advances on the dryad that Carrow just shot. He slashes aggressively, but the dryad sees him coming and avoids it.
-Revaethan chops a dryad (5/15).
-Revaethan slices a dryad (2/15).
-Revaethan dices a dryad until it falls to the forest floor and breaks open.
-The remaining dryads shift to their Willow Aspect.
-Dorgath pushes forward in a manner that leaves no doubt in the minds of any who witness this: he is ready to keep fighting. He loses his first attack to the dryad's whipping tendrils.
-Dorgath swings a mighty blow. It grazes a dryad (14/15).
-Dorgath kicks, but misses.
-Dorgath crushes a dryad skull with a single blow of his gauntlet.
-The remaining dryads shift back into Oak Aspect.
-Dorgath punches at another dryad, but his aim is way off.
-Dorgath gets it right and slams into a dryad with one more gauntlet attack (3/15).
-Throg strides forward to exact vengeance on the surviving dryads. He flips his axe and buries it in the one in the corner, which was already wounded (4/15).
-Throg also bites his victim (2/15).
-Throg swings again, but gets off-balanced as he yanks the axe out of a dryad.
-Throg slips and falls to one knee.
-Throg stumbles as he recovers his footing.
-Throg swings wildly and wonders why he can't hit anything.
-Throg lowers his axe and kicks a dryad to death.
-The remaining dryads shift to Willow Aspect.
-Throg catches a dryad with a poisonous bite (13/15).
-Throg slices a dryad with his razor claws (10/15).
-Seeing that the dryads he was going after are already dead, Ty shifts and strikes the one in front of Throg.
-Ty loses his first attack to the dryad's whipping tendrils.
-Ty comes in with his fist spike, but the dryad shoves him.
-Ty throws a big strike with his sword and lands hits with his knuckle dusters (1/15).
-Ty cuts right through the dryad. His fist spike pulls him into its position.
-Ty decapitates the last of the dryads.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
For no clear reason, it seems that the dryads were almost positioned to guard a package of rare elven cooking herbs.

Jekaena: "These aren't from Welhallas. Hm, I wonder if the priestesses dropped them when we were here before and they've been here this whole time. Or perhaps someone else lost them. Well, they're of no use to us, but you could sell them..."

The herbs are worth 50 gold.

turgy22

Nothing Special
If the herbs have value, Throg could hide them in his ass. Of course, he'd have to remember where he parked his ass.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
If the herbs have value, Throg could hide them in his ass. Of course, he'd have to remember where he parked his ass.
Don't you mean, "on your ass?" Like in a saddlebag? I would think putting them into your ass, like, by feeding them to him, would ruin their value. Not many things would retain their value after having gone through the digestive tract of an ass.

And by the way, where IS your ass? Wouldn't we have taken it with us on this road trip? A pack animal might come in handy, especially if we run into some decent loot...:confused:

turgy22

Nothing Special
First off, Throg's got a lady ass. She's not a he.
Second, yeah, in the saddlebags. I can't very well say "Throg will hide herbs on his ass" or someone might take it the right way.
And by the way, where IS your ass? Wouldn't we have taken it with us on this road trip? A pack animal might come in handy, especially if we run into some decent loot...:confused:
I forget what happened to Throg's ass, but he had to leave her behind at some point in this adventure where pack animals can not stray. I know she can't go in dungeons and such, but I forget the circumstances where she had to be left behind, since I'm pretty sure the party is outside right now.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about the gender confusion. I just always thought Throg had more of a manly ass, but as it turns out it's a bit more feminine I guess. And yeah, I would have thought we'd have retrieved her when we ended up back outside again, but perhaps she's more for hauling things around on the road trips between adventures.

That'd make her more of a hauling ass, I reckon...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I can't very well say "Throg will hide herbs on his ass" or someone might take it the right way.
And we wouldn't want that!

I forget what happened to Throg's ass, but he had to leave her behind at some point in this adventure where pack animals can not stray. I know she can't go in dungeons and such, but I forget the circumstances where she had to be left behind, since I'm pretty sure the party is outside right now.
You're outside now, but you had to go through tunnels in the previous adventure/dungeon/whatever and all pack animals were left with the carnivorous friendly wood elves for safekeeping.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You approach the gargantuan tree known as the Heart of Welhallas. The path through the canopy descends onto a mossy stone wall. Even to the untrained eye, the tree is obviously magical. Its bark exudes puffs and whorls of variegated, glittering light. The air around the Heart seems to hum. Suddenly, you realize you are not alone. There is a commotion overhead from the limbs of the great tree, largely obscured from your view by the distance and the steep angle. A dark elf warrior briefly leans over the edge and snarls...

"Arjen, I thought you killing these interlopers."

The assassin that struck earlier suddenly appears on another limb. He responds to the warrior...

"They're tougher than they look, Nazzrakin. You want to help out?"

A familiar voice calls out from behind Nazzrakin...

"It's Jekaena. Don't kill her! I want her alive..."

Another dark elf voice cuts in...

"Shut up, Coril! We don't have time for this. Nayadra, help Arjen deal with the interlopers. The rest of you with me..."

Revaethan grimaces, then peers intently at the apparent location of the voices. He shouts in their direction...

"Nayadra Greenthicket?"

A female wood elf jumps down onto the wall. She is completely covered in a dappled pattern of black and white paint. Bits of what appear to be bone are laced into her hair.

Revaethan draws his swords. "Traitor!"

She laughs back at him. "I'm not going to fight you, Wardancer. I don't have to."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Did we meet Nayadra earlier? I looked back when we met the wood elves and didn't see her, although I was skimming really fast

"Ah, elves I can bash on. Let's go! Jekaena, protect yourself!" I assume it's just Nayadra and Arjen; if so, Dorgath attacks whoever's closer.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
The bad guys are above us, in the boughs of the tree, except for the one that's on top of the wall, right?

Ty will hang back and protect the casters, suspecting a trap. He will ready his weapons and be alert for movement in the limbs above...:)