4x Torpid Moloch
4x Diabolic Intent
4x Night's Whisper

Doomed Land

4x Bloodstained Mire
4x Blood Crypt
6x Swamp
6x Mountain

I just scribbled this up, hopefully for discussion. Haven't got my hands on any of the cards yet for playtesting.

Essentially, I'm looking at building a deck around the two big Horror sticks, using free burn to clear-out the pesky Centaurs that would otherwise bar it's way. The free burn, as a bonus, clears-up my hand for when I want to set the Dread Slag in motion.

Looks alright on paper, to me. But I'm not sure what'll happen in practice. x.x

J

Jareth, Goblin King

I like it , but have you thought about using Rakdos Pit Dragon.

E

Exaulted_Leader

I don't really like the Pit Dragon - and I don't think it really synergizes well here.

...In fact, after some proxy playtesting, the Dread Slag doesn't work well either. 4 Serum Power in it's place have worked MIRACLES.

The Cinder Walls have been replaced with Grim Lavamancers, and I feel like the Molochs have to go too. The defenders spend all their time being bait for Pyrokinesis or Diabolic Intent, it seems.

L

Limited

A nice trick would be to include Flaring Pain. The protection from black the centaurs have prevents all black damage.

So, turn two Hunted Horror.
Turn three, if they only have the Centaur Tokens, attack with the Horror. They'll probably block with both tokens. Flaring Pain will let you kill them both :)