The Question Game!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Good for killing things, usually, although I'm sure there are other uses.

Is there a question this time?

Tabasco: well, a man-o'-war isn't actually a jelly, but it does have nematocysts and both are coelenterates (they're in the same phylum) so they do share a group in that sense. I'm partial to the box jelly myself, since it kills people for being stupid.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I didn't know there was a track.

Is it a monorail track?

*Also, I invented a song entitled "Follow the Monorail Track." This could help you if you went and played the old "Mechwarrior 2" for some reason and, while playing from the Wolf side got stuck on what is quite possibly the hardest level in the game (the last level is pretty annoying on hard mode, but that's the only one that comes even close). Use a Nova and remember the title of my song. It did have lyrics, but all you really need to know is the title. In fact, I think those were the only words used in the song. I do not know why I remembered this tidbit of relatively useless game info while posting, but I did...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Many monorails. There used to be the famous one next to the Space Needle, and there are still some in the Seattle area, but they tore the Space Needle one down a while ago...

Why did they do that?

R

Rooser

I don't know, man - it was there the last time I was in Seatlle, (this was in 2000).

*looks to the left*

*looks to the right*

Bacon?

S

Svenmonkey

Bacon.

Should I go by Charles Horse, Robotic Margaret Thatcher, or Pneumatic Margaret Thatcher tomorrow?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't know anything about horses, but I trust the judgement of anyone named Margaret Thatcher without question.

Isn't that rather stupid of me?

R

Rooser

Technically, it's treason!

Which is grosser: Mayonaisse that used to be milk, or milk that used to be mayonaisse?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I accidently threw out my notes from my advanced alchemy class in high school. Off the top of my head it's the former, but I'm not positive.

My old high school offered alchemy courses?

M

MrPapersHead

Its a place of recreation where little Fires come to mingle with each other and catch up on business and possibly score.

If I crack corn, should I change my name to Jimmy?