Political Leanings

M

Mazzak

Dear Me! (note to non-Mazzaks: the phrases "Dear Me" and Dear God" are exactly the same thing to me)

That was possibly one of the worst jokes ever. I will now proceed to announce that FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

(Interesting how the more liberal people on this site are plants... Hmm... ;))
I admit the test is far from ideal. (Wow, I'm talking like I won something... :eek: )
I'm pretty firmly to the left, although I will listen to what some right-leaning people have to say, unlike my brother :rolleyes:, who's stupidly liberal.
Saying that doesn't raise my score does it? ;)

N

Nightstalkers

Think about what you could do with something like that little test... the implications are not so astounding

E

ErinPuff

Originally posted by Apollo

Bwahaha! I got her back! Now for that elusive Puff...
Hi.

I'm a crazy liberal like Zhaneel, probably because I went to a hippie school for seven years and have gone to a crazy-liberal church all my life. Strangely enough, I live in the most conservative town in the most conservative county in my state.. I'm wondering how I ended up here.

Z

Zhaneel

Nah, Phoenixville is worse.

And some of my best school friends are republican... Now how did that happen...

Baaaad joke, train. Baaad. ;) :D

E

ErinPuff

Originally posted by Zhaneel
Nah, Phoenixville is worse.
What I said was just what my history teacher told me; I actually haven't noticed the conservative brainwashing I apparently get from living here. ;)

N

Nightstalkers

luckely some of us are allergic to republicans...

don't ask!

but Clinton was still a good guy

T

train

There's a Phoenixville???...

I take it this isn't near Phoenix, AZ...:rolleyes:

It's like Paris, TX...

Z

Zhaneel

I'm sure there are plenty of Phoenixvilles around the country. Ours happens to be hicksville... Ben the Republican is from there.

G

Gizmo

I got an 8, although I took the test pretending I was American, most of the questions dont really apply for a brit.

As for my political leanings, I believe that benign dictatorship is the only system that really has great value, the only flaw being that you cannot guarantee that each successive dictator is going to be benign (like Lenin gave way to Stalin).

In my opinion democracy is a failed experiment and will probably not survive this coming century.

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

I din't take it because of the strong presence of false dilemmas in the questions. Also, they're just as bad for us Canucks as they are for any other non-American.

T

train

may I ask...

nevermind... i'll ask...

what is a canuck anyhow?...

A

Apollo

Or outside slang for a Canadian...

I like Canadians. Can I be your friend Shiro?

A

Apollo

Aww, I have a new friend! And he thinks I'm adorable!

I feel all warm and tingly inside. :)