Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Oversoul's latest activity
Oversoul
posted the thread
Magic Memories: Ashnod's Altar
in
Single Card Strategies
.
Looking at cards I've used a lot over the years, one that stands out as not having its own Magic Memories thread is Ashnod's Altar. I...
Sep 15, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
The Firm (Where Everyone is a Partner) [EDH]
.
I was having a lot of fun coming up with names for this deck. Ultimately went with the one in the thread title, but here were my...
Sep 15, 2026
Oversoul
posted the thread
The Firm (Where Everyone is a Partner) [EDH]
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
At long last, here it is. I have built what might possibly be my most stupid EDH deck thus far. The original inspiration for this...
Sep 15, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime [Pauper EDH]
.
It had been a long time since I'd played this one, so I brought it out for the second and, it turned out, final game of last night...
Sep 10, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Scrappy Paupers [Pauper EDH]
.
Only played two games tonight. First game I rolled a die and randomly chose this deck. It occurred to me that it had been the most...
Sep 10, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Scrappy Paupers [Pauper EDH]
.
As mentioned in the Diseased Marsupial thread, I got a couple of Pauper EDH games in on Sunday after a Theros Block draft. In the first...
Sep 8, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Diseased Marsupial [Pauper EDH]
.
On Sunday, I participated in a Theros Block draft. Yes, it was quite the throwback. After the draft was over, four of us stuck around...
Sep 8, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Cloakwood Maulrats [Pauper EDH]
.
Technically, I played this deck in two separate games last night. After winning with Undercity Hustle, I brought this one out as the...
Sep 3, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Undercity Hustle [Pauper EDH]
.
Played this deck last night in a three-player pod. Last night we only had three players show up, and only two of us have decks for the...
Sep 3, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Slumyard Survey [Pauper EDH]
.
I had initially been told that Eric was going to be running late to last night's PDH session, so I opened with this deck for a game...
Sep 3, 2026
Oversoul
posted the thread
Cloakwood Maulrats [Pauper EDH]
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
Although I was already building a deck based around the "Undercity" dungeon, I decided to build a second deck helmed by a "background"...
Sep 3, 2026
Oversoul
posted the thread
Undercity Hustle [Pauper EDH]
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
I built this deck for playing Pauper EDH against other background commanders in the playgroup in September of 2026. I wanted tot see if...
Sep 3, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Metallic Spite [PreDH]
.
Played this deck for my final game last night. My opponents had both expressed some statement about bringing the power level down after...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Anti-Aircraft Artillery [PreDH]
.
After the other players in my first pod went home, I jumped over to a table where two more players were also leaving and joined...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Trade Offer [EDH]
.
I managed to recover from an initial manascrew, use Vedalken Plotter to get a swamp, and used Dream Thrush and Grixis Illusionist to...
Aug 27, 2026
Members
Top