Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Oversoul's latest activity
Oversoul
replied to the thread
I Blame the Matriarchy [EDH]
.
I was rusty coming back to this deck. I think I should have tried to set up an infinite combo, as I'd drawn into both Goblin Matron and...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Banished from Dimension X [EDH]
.
I wasn't even going to play this deck last night because I remembered it being kinda overpowered. But the opponent who slaughtered me in...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Waiting for the Worms [EDH]
.
I played this deck again for the first time in months. I was rather outgunned and had a slow start. So when one of my opponents popped...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Pauper Aristocracy [Pauper EDH]
.
Even though the long five-player game with Scrappy Paupers took forever and we didn't really have time for another game, four of us...
Aug 20, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Scrappy Paupers [Pauper EDH]
.
Played this deck in an epic five-player game last night over the course of about four hours. Initially, I played a lot of do-nothing...
Aug 20, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Trailer Park Elves [Pauper EDH]
.
I got to play this deck for the first time last night, but I had a mediocre start with no black mana and Casey's Alexios, Deimos of...
Aug 20, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Savagely Broke [Pauper EDH]
.
Once again, this deck lost a close game against one of Casey's decks. But this time, it was more on account of shared pressure from both...
Aug 13, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Cochineal Storm [Pauper EDH]
.
This deck pulled off a major upset in my second game last night. Despite casting numerous draw spells, I stalled out. I had both Impact...
Aug 13, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Frozen Assets [Pauper EDH]
.
After three weeks away, I finally got some Pauper EDH games in again. There were only three of us last night, but the games were good. I...
Aug 13, 2026
Oversoul
reacted to
saprolingtoken's post
in the thread
August 10, 2026 B&R Announcement
with
Like
.
In the video discussing the B&R announcement they she mentioned that they only wanted to unban cards when the format is stale and hasn't...
Aug 13, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
August 10, 2026 B&R Announcement
.
At this point, I think the number of people I'd trust less to manage a Magic format than Carmen Klomparens has shrunk to zero.I guess...
Aug 10, 2026
Oversoul
posted the thread
August 10, 2026 B&R Announcement
in
CPA/WOTC Magic Issues
.
Yes, there really is a new B&R announcement already. Yes, we just had one like a month ago. Yes, I know...
Aug 10, 2026
Oversoul
posted the thread
Trailer Park Elves [Pauper EDH]
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
This is my twelfth Pauper EDH deck. So by now, I hopefully know what I'm doing. I think that this one is probably pretty strong. Elves...
Aug 3, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Frozen Assets [Pauper EDH]
.
I originally planned this list with regular basics, but when the time came to physically slot some basics in, I went with snow-covered...
Jul 29, 2026
Oversoul
posted the thread
Frozen Assets [Pauper EDH]
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
As of this time, there are *zero* decks helmed by Kjeldoran Frostbeast on PDHrec. I'm hoping to correct that deficiency, because this...
Jul 29, 2026
Members
Top