Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Shouldn't the Chaos followers be trying their hands at this?"

"Maybe the lines and scratches are some kind of map to follow?"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Once Dorgath lights the torch, dancing lights fill the board and form the image of a bucket. Nothing else happens. There is now a picture of a bucket on the door.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Throg jumps to land a kick on the picture of the bucket. He strikes the image dead-center and lands gracefully.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Your god comes to you in the image of a burning bucket?"

Carrow looks around for a bucket or something to fill one.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The image of the bucket disappears. Three wraiths appear in the chasm and move to attack Dorgath.

-The Power Phase is 3 for this turn.

Aw crap, where did all of my colors go? This won't do at all. We appear to be experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by. Also, wraiths are coming to try and murder Dorgath.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
My last post may not have made it clear, but I was slightly serious. When Ed saved the CPA from certain death, the software updates messed with my text colors and formatting and stuff. I have an idea for a workaround, which will hopefully be done later today. In the meantime, yeah, wraiths are approaching...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Text colors? You mean this stuff?

Just highlight the text to be colored and click on the water-droplet looking thingie in the formatting bar...:)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Text colors? You mean this stuff?

Just highlight the text to be colored and click on the water-droplet looking thingie in the formatting bar...:)
I know that part! But the older version of XenForo was mostly better about it. I totally didn't always use the same colors for the same things every time, but now is a good time to standardize these things. The colors I've been using are pretty arbitrary, so let me know if something would be a better contrast or if you just can't stand a certain color. Here's what I'm thinking of for the future...

Stuff that isn't Warriors doing things:
-Reserved for things happening in dungeons and such.
-Used for the effects of items and objects that aren't actively being used by characters.
-Used for enemy actions.

Warriors:
-Throg G'NFlor
-Dorgath Rockhammer
-Carrow Darkweald
-Kelgar
-Tyresius
-Tomas, Son of Ed
-Corticruss
-Revaethan
-Darvalk
-Otto Rolhannes

Other:
-Onola
-Jekaena

turgy22

Nothing Special
Darvalk is really hard to read. For me, at least. Tyresius isn't much better.
Also, I thought the power phase was always pink.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Darvalk is really hard to read. For me, at least. Tyresius isn't much better.
Too light? I was worried some of them might be too light. I'll see if I can fix that...

Also, I thought the power phase was always pink.
It's kind of meaningless if I'm rolling all of the dice anyway, but traditionally in Warhammer Quest, the Wizard rolls the D6 for the Power Phase if there is a Wizard in the party. I know that the color usage wasn't always consistent in the past, but I did try to keep it where the Power Phase result shared a color with Tomas.

I wouldn't mind swapping colors with Otto, since he's not a regular...:)
Makes sense. Done.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Revising the list to address those issues we'd get...

Stuff that isn't Warriors doing things:
-Reserved for things happening in dungeons and such.
-Used for the effects of items and objects that aren't actively being used by characters.
-Used for enemy actions.

Warriors:
-Throg G'NFlor
-Dorgath Rockhammer
-Carrow Darkweald
-Kelgar
-Tyresius
-Tomas, Son of Ed
-Corticruss
-Revaethan
-Darvalk
-Otto Rolhannes