Magic Survey

turgy22

Nothing Special
I got an email today about taking a survey about my Magic playing habits. Anyone else see this? It might be an MTGO thing.

It felt weird answering some of the questions because I haven't touched a paper card or even played online in a few years, but my wife bought me the board game for Christmas, so I put that as the version I've played most recently even though I prefer the regular card game.

I also put this site as my primary source of Magic news and connecting with the Magic community.

P

Psarketos

I got the survey request when I browsed the daily articles site, and I completed it.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I didn't get anything. But yay for plugging the site :)
I don't think we get any recognition for that. It's a survey and I'm guessing the results won't be public.
But... maybe if everyone on here completed the survey 50 - 100 times, WotC would think that we're a much larger part of the Magic community than we really are and do... I don't know... something beneficial

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got the survey request when I browsed the daily articles site, and I completed it.
I don't like the way they changed the format of that page, so I go to the Archives section now. I guess the survey isn't there since I haven't seen it (that I remember).

turgy22 said:
...if everyone on here completed the survey 50 - 100 times...
Ballot stuffing! :p

If any of them came here (anymore), they'd probably just see a site that's barely hanging on. They might be impressed by its longevity though. But probably in their eyes, they see this as just another niche Magic site with a small, faithful following. Maybe there's others like us out there? But I don't think anything will happen for them to take "special" notice of us (not that it wouldn't be cool if they did).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Not only did I get the survey that I think Turgy is talking about, but it looks very similar to another survey I did a couple of years ago. It's an updated version of one of their typical surveys. It occurs to me that I've done a lot of their surveys over the years...

turgy22

Nothing Special
I just remembered that I actually lied earlier about not touching a paper card in years. I use them frequently as bookmarks.