Warhammer Quest: Death Below Karak Azgal

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Let's meet them. But ah, Carrow, are you and your homeland 'okay'?"
It might not be necessary to point this out, but knowing that it's been a long time and that we've all forgotten everything, I'd better clarify that this is not a topic that ever came up before. Carrow's backstory is up to Mooseman. Maybe he is an outcast. Maybe he is a respected member of the community who left for his own reasons. Maybe he's never even been to Loren because his parents left before he was born. I don't know. Note that any roleplaying you guys do that provides background information on your characters may or may not sneak its way into the campaign depending on if I think I can find anything interesting to do with it. But in Carrow's case, other than his racial identity having to do with this quest, I assume nothing. For now...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't think it has come up before but since Corticruss mentioned it in his briefing, I figured I'd ask Carrow about it, although I can surmise that it must be okay if he's willing to meet with the wood elves...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll be out of town for the rest of this week, but I might still get a post or two in to get some progress on this...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Oh...lol, sorry. It just seemed like you hadn't posted anything for a few days and I couldn't recall there ever being a time when that happened and you weren't on vacation, so I just assumed...;)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Heh, I think it's pretty much just me who's been absent. They've been having me work long days, often out of town, and without days off (including weekends). I have a lot to get caught up on, now that I finally have a whopping two days off.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nope, turns out I'm still missing stuff and I have to go back to work. I thought that I had everything I needed and could make a post to get this moving over the weekend, but I must have misplaced the book everything was in. This is frustrating, but I should have seen it coming. With my work schedule being too much, I lack the time to get caught up on anything I'm trying to get caught up on, so everything just piles up, including the process of finding a job that isn't killing me. Sorry for being the new Spiderman... :oops:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh...lol, sorry. It just seemed like you hadn't posted anything for a few days and I couldn't recall there ever being a time when that happened and you weren't on vacation, so I just assumed...;)
Ha, it's just because no one *else* was posting last week. My turns in all my games were caught up so was waiting on Mooseman... I think I did post the Shadows Over Innistrade Update Bulletin though.

Oversoul said:
Sorry for being the new Spiderman...
Revel in it! :D

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No problem, I was trying to get another player for this, but no luck so far.
Since it's out there now, you guys can go to youtube and search for Chuck Williams & Company. I played 3 songs at an open stage night and they posted it....... ha ha, old guys can still play some.