May Be Off....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I may be off for a little while since the government may shut down tonight. All of my files/programs are on my work computer and I usually don't have time to get on at home anyway with the kids and all, so my games may have to be on hold until I get back. So here's crossing my fingers that a budget will be passed tonight...

Melkor

I'm writing my Congressman immediately to tell them that I do not support any action that could lead to a disruption in CPA activities.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we have a new mission statement for the CPA :D

So this is it, after today (and a couple more hours at that), I'll be outta here until a budget's passed...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman will be unable to post because he won't BE at work - he'll be too busy AT HOME to post, apparently...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I got called back today so will answer what I can and will be back on Monday to cover for my department.

It's more that all of my files related to the games are on my work computer and haven't had time to explore to transfer them to home. Can't usb drive them because they become encrypted. Emailing myself is probably the best way but didn't have time to go through and do that. And, I don't really get a lot of time at home due to the kids and whatnot.

Don't get the wrong idea, I do do work at work, but it's not lengthy stuff (usually) and I get in early in the morning enough to post here before things really get going at the office. Plus, it's usually quiet here during the day at the CPA since most of you post at night anyway :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
And, I don't really get a lot of time at home due to the kids and whatnot.
Don't your kids go to school during the day?

Don't get the wrong idea, I do do work at work, but it's not lengthy stuff (usually) and I get in early in the morning enough to post here before things really get going at the office. Plus, it's usually quiet here during the day at the CPA since most of you post at night anyway :)
Heheh. He said "doodoo".

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't your kids go to school during the day?
Yep, right in the house. They're home schooled :) Except the youngest, he still doesn't go to "school" really. Plus my wife had several chores for me to do since I was home :)

B

BigBlue

Glad you're back among us. Home school and a Honey Do list... that's a busy furlough you had. :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, *I* didn't home school. Just kept the youngest one out of the way while the others were learning :)