Fantasy Football 2013

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yours was a close game! It's a good thing TomB faced the dummy team or I would have been saddled with the biggest blowout for this week :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
turgy22[/b said:
That's perfectly feasible, considering all of those players are on the Broncos.
Feasible, but didn't happen, thanks to Moreno underperforming (due to the large lead and spreading the RB duties around) Seriously, just 9 points away... :(

turgy22

Nothing Special
I checked the score at halftime and thought I was going to lose for sure. Go Ronnie Hillman and Montee Ball!

R

rokapoke

I can't believe my luck so far in this league... Peyton Manning's bye week occurs when I'm up against the Punching Bag!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, he's a monster... that's what I would have liked to see when I had him, instead of the injured reserve season :(

And apparently I sat my two best players this week... geez...

R

rokapoke

From my matchup recap:
  • If Inaction in Action had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-0.
Let the record show that I was the one who suggested standard scoring for the league.

Also let the record show that I am not trying to jinx my team.

R

rokapoke

• If Inaction in Action had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-0.
I again suggest that next year we go to standard scoring, where the outliers aren't as ridiculous as they are in this league. Having the good fortune of drafting Peyton Manning and Jimmy Graham should not have such a strong effect.
But this year, I'm not really complaining.

turgy22

Nothing Special
You'll lose in the playoffs.

Did anyone else notice that Spiderman has the time at home to update his fantasy roster, but still can't come on here to post?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Peyton's having a monster season so far. That's just the way the dice roll. I have the second highest points, yet am only in 4th place...

Updating the roster athome isn't as big as playing games here also :)