The Music Game

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ride Captain Ride - Blues Image (1970)
First repeat I've caught! I figured I probably posted a repeat myself already, but no one was saying anything. But I remember this one. Does that mean Mooseman loses or something? Do repeats in this not really matter? How does this work? Whatever the case, I'm not going to fall into the trap of responding to "Ride Captain Ride" with "Captain Jack." That would make me at least as much of a repeater as Mooseman, and maybe even more of one!

Edit: When I hunted down the post where I had already used Ride Captain Ride I saw that Magic Carpet Ride had also been used already. Does that mean BigBlue loses instead of Mooseman? And why am I trying to make everyone else lose? That seems kind of hostile...

Edit #2: And then I saw on that same page that Spiderman repeated himself. I think that means Spiderman was the first to lose (he posted Take On Me twice, but no one caught it at the time), if posting a repeat is what causes one to lose. On the other hand, if not actually posting a song is what causes one to lose, then I guess I'm the loser...

B

BigBlue

I can assure you I didn't know the rule (ignorance and laziness)... But I wasn't going to remember 15 pages of songs had I read them all anyways! :) I actually wondered if there were some sort of 'rule' of repetition. We can either forget the rules and keep going, or start a new thread. Your call Mr. pointer out of rules... :)

Shadow Captain - Crosby, Stills, and Nash (1977)

B

BigBlue

LOL - the Alan Parsons Project again!

Heart of Gold - Neil Young (1972)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul said:
On the other hand, if not actually posting a song is what causes one to lose, then I guess I'm the loser...
Nothing in the original post about posting repeats, so I think you're the loser :D

Near You - Francis Craig (1947)

B

BigBlue

Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - C + C Music Factory (1991)