Phyrexian Rager.
Done.

Turgy22: 12
Hand: 2
Library: 22
Battlefield:
(UUUT) Swamp x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: Add 1; 1B,T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)
(U) Seafloor Debris (T: Add U; T,Sac: Add Z; CIP tapped.)

(U) Moriok Replica (2/2; 1B, Sac: Draw 2 cards and lose 2 life.)
(U) Darkling Stalker (1/1; B: Regen; B: +1/+1 until EOT.)
(U) Blind Phantasm (2/3; 'Nilla)
(T) Phyrexian Rager (2/2; When Phyrexian Rager enters the battlefield, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)

Graveyard: Tolaria West, Bone Shredder

Exile:
------------------------------------------------------
Rokapoke: 13
Hand: 3
Library: 21
Battlefield:

(TUU) Forest x3
(TTTUU) Mountain x6

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(U) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(S) Needlepeak Spider (4/2; Spider; Reach)

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge (2RRR), Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Giant Growth, Prodigal Pyromancer
Exile:

R

rokapoke

EOT, Tim you for 1.
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Forest.
Attack with Shaman and Spider.
Blocks/responses?

Turgy22: 11
Battlefield:
(UUUT) Swamp x4
(UUTT) Island x4
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: Add 1; 1B,T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.)

(T) Phyrexian Rager (2/2; When Phyrexian Rager enters the battlefield, you draw a card and you lose 1 life.)

Graveyard: Tolaria West, Bone Shredder

Exile:
Library: 20
Battlefield:

(UUUU) Forest x4
(UUUUUU) Mountain x6

(T) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(U) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)
(T) Needlepeak Spider (4/2; Spider; Reach)

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge (2RRR), Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Giant Growth, Prodigal Pyromancer
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hmmmm... this seems not good.
Phyrexian Rager should be untapped, btw. I will block the Shaman with him.
Darkling Stalker blocks the Spider. Tap a swamp to regen shield him.

R

rokapoke

Sorry for the delay. I blame the jet lag.

Damage resolves?

R

rokapoke

Again, sorry for the delay. This time I had bought a house and moved (though I imagine your wife kept you largely up-to-date on that).

RRG to Fiery Temper your Stalker.

turgy22

Nothing Special
No, but your wife did. I also heard you converted. Welcome to the family. You are now allowed to have an opinion on the pope.

As for the game... my stalker dies and regenerates and is removed from combat, so I believe I won't need an additional regeneration for him. If my understanding of the rules is faulty, then I'll regenerate him again. Otherwise, I have nothing further.

R

rokapoke

Okay, let's see if I got all this. You tapped two Swamps, and I tapped three Mountains and two Forests.

Shaman kills the Rager. Fiery Temper "kills" the regenerative Stalker.

I'll Tim the Stalker for one more damage in my second main phase.

Done.

Battlefield:
(UTTT) Swamp x4
(UUTT) Island x4

(T) Darkling Stalker (1/1; B: Regen; B: +1/+1 until EOT.)

Graveyard: Tolaria West, Bone Shredder, Phyrexian Rager

Exile:
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(TTUU) Forest x4
(TTTUUU) Mountain x6

(T) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(T) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge (2RRR), Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Giant Growth, Prodigal Pyromancer, Earthbrawn, Fiery Temper
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'll Tim the Stalker for one more damage in my second main phase.
I'll tap my last Swamp to regenerate him again.

Untap. Upkeep. Draw.
Done.

Battlefield:
(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUUU) Island x4

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTUU) Forest x4
(TTTUUU) Mountain x6

(T) Prodigal Pyromancer (1/1; Human Wizard; T: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge (2RRR), Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Giant Growth, Prodigal Pyromancer, Earthbrawn, Fiery Temper
Exile:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Hooray, I finally drew it!
Aftershock (2RR; Sorcery; Destroy target artifact, creature, or land. ~ deals 3 damage to you.), targeting the Stronghold.
Response?

Battlefield:
(UUUU) Swamp x4
(UUUU) Island x4
(U) Volrath's Stronghold (T: Add 1; 1B,T: Put target creature card from your graveyard on top of your library.) ** GONE? **

Exile:
Rokapoke: 10
Library: 19
Battlefield:

(TTUU) Forest x4
(TTUUUU) Mountain x6

(U) Nantuko Shaman (3/2; Insect Shaman; When ~ enters the battlefield, if you control no tapped lands, draw a card. Suspend 1 -- 2GG (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay 2GG and exile it with a time counter on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.))
(U) Needlepeak Spider (4/2; Spider; Reach)

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge (2RRR), Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Giant Growth, Prodigal Pyromancer, Earthbrawn, Fiery Temper, Aftershock
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
I suspected as much.
Untap, upkeep, draw.
Hooray, I finally drew it! Again.
Bone Shredder, targeting your spider.
Response?

Turgy22: 10
Battlefield:
(TUUU) Swamp x4
(TTUU) Island x4

(S) Bone Shredder (1/1; Flying; Echo 2B; When Bone Shredder enters the battlefield, destroy target nonartifact, nonblack creature.)

Graveyard: Tolaria West, Phyrexian Rager, Volrath's Stronghold, Terror
Exile:
Rokapoke: 10
Library: 19
Battlefield:

(TTUU) Forest x4
(TTUUUU) Mountain x6

(U) Needlepeak Spider (4/2; Spider; Reach) ~DEAD!?~

Graveyard: Thunderblade Charge (2RRR), Beastbreaker of Bala Ged, Giant Growth, Prodigal Pyromancer, Earthbrawn, Fiery Temper, Aftershock, Prodigal Pyromancer
Exile: