Fantasy Football 2012

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Hail to the Champion turgy22!!!!!!!

BTW - I was joking, anything with the Cleveland Browns in it has to be a joke.

R

rokapoke

C'mon, Spidey, join in the fun! Everybody else, too! It's really lonely with just me and turgy22 in the group thus far...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Based on your score, I hope it wasn't complete.

Edit: Actually, I just looked at your entry and see what you did wrong. Someone obviously missed the memo where you get to pick a new team every week. In other words, each week, you should pick only players that are actually playing that weekend. If a team gets knocked out in the wildcard or divisional rounds, you can select new players before the next set of games. It's only before the conference championships that you want to attempt to predict the winners who will play in the Super Bowl, because once those games happen, you can't change the team.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I thought the memo was spam and so I deleted it. :D

I actually couldn't remember what to do since I skipped last year and I was "under the gun" trying to do it Friday before I left and... blah, blah, blah. I just messed up bigtime, so I guess you guys don't have to worry about me! :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You aren't out of it. If you are spot on for which teams get to the Super Bowl during conference championship week, you can still come back.

Ransac, CPA trash man