Sports League Season 4, Week 5: Mooseman vs. Boogiepop

B

boogiepop

I'll tap the Fireslinger to deal another damage to it (and taking a point myself in the process.)

They both go to the grave?

B

boogiepop

Forest. Mogg Cannon. Sharpened Pitchfork. Equip the Fireslinger.
Done.

boogiepop: 15
Hand: 1
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T,T) Mountain x2

(T) Fireslinger (2/2, Human Wizard, first strike, Tap: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player and 1 damage to you.) *with +1/1 and first strike from Sharpened Pitchfork

(U) Mogg Cannon (Tap: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Destroy that creature at the beginning of the next end step.)

(U) Sharpened Pitchfork (Equipment, Equipped creature has first strike. As long as equipped creature is a Human, it gets +1/+1.)

Graveyard: Aftershock, Rootwalla
Exile:
==============================

==================================
Mooseman: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 31
Battlefield:

(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Forest

Graveyard: Forest, Morph Guy?
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Forest
Nirkana Cutthroat
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Forest x3
(T,T) Mountain x2

(T) Fireslinger (2/2, Human Wizard, first strike, Tap: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player and 1 damage to you.) *with +1/1 and first strike from Sharpened Pitchfork

(U) Mogg Cannon (Tap: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Destroy that creature at the beginning of the next end step.)

(U) Sharpened Pitchfork (Equipment, Equipped creature has first strike. As long as equipped creature is a Human, it gets +1/+1.)

Exile:

Hand: 4
Library: 30
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(TT) Forest

(S) Nirkana Cutthroat (3/2, Level up {2}{B} ({2}{B}: Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.) LEVEL 1-2 4/3 Deathtouch LEVEL 3+ 5/4 First strike, deathtouch )

Graveyard: Forest, Titanic Bulvox
Exile:

B

boogiepop

UUD
Stingscourger, bouncing the Cutthroat. Responses?

Battlefield:

(T,U,U)Forest x3
(T,U) Mountain x2

(U) Fireslinger (2/2, Human Wizard, first strike, Tap: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player and 1 damage to you.) *with +1/1 and first strike from Sharpened Pitchfork

(S) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo 3R, When ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(TT) Forest

(S) Nirkana Cutthroat (3/2, Level up {2}{B} ({2}{B}: Put a level counter on this. Level up only as a sorcery.) LEVEL 1-2 4/3 Deathtouch LEVEL 3+ 5/4 First strike, deathtouch )

Exile:

B

boogiepop

Fireslinger attacks for 2. If no response, then I'm done.

Battlefield:

(T,U,U)Forest x3
(T,U) Mountain x2

(S) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo 3R, When ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 16 (14?)
Hand: 5
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(TT) Forest

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Island
Dirkwood Boars
Done

Battlefield:

(T,U,U)Forest x3
(T,U) Mountain x2

Exile:

Mooseman: 14
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Exile:

B

boogiepop

At end of turn, I'll plink for 1 damage to us both.
Really wish I hadn't wasted that Aftershock.

UUD
I'm going to be crazy.
Sticking the Stingscourger into the Mogg Cannon.
He's attacking with flying and +1 power. Responses?

boogiepop: 14
Hand: 2
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(U,U,U)Forest x3
(U,U) Mountain x2

(U) Fireslinger (2/2, Human Wizard, first strike, Tap: ~ deals 1 damage to target creature or player and 1 damage to you.) *with +1/1 and first strike from Sharpened Pitchfork

(T) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo 3R, When ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)

(T) Mogg Cannon (Tap: Target creature you control gets +1/+0 and gains flying until end of turn. Destroy that creature at the beginning of the next end step.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 13
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Durkwood Boars (4/4)

Exile:

B

boogiepop

It took me a while to figure out what you meant.
Whoa... Yeah, I forgot to pay the echo cost for the Stingscourger. In which case, can I take back the attack and just end my turn? If you want to hold me to the attack, that's fine too.

B

boogiepop

I knew that was going to happen!
Nobody ever lost money underestimating my memory.

Thanks, Mooseman. I'm finished.

boogiepop: 14
Hand: 2
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(T,T,U)Forest x3
(T,T) Mountain x2

(U) Stingscourger (2/2, Echo 3R, When ~ enters the battlefield, return target creature an opponent controls to its owner's hand.)

Exile:

Mooseman: 13
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp
(TT) Island x2
(TT) Forest x2

(S) Durkwood Boars (4/4)