Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Latest activity
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Oversoul
posted the thread
Undercity Hustle [Pauper EDH]
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
I built this deck for playing Pauper EDH against other background commanders in the playgroup in September of 2026. I wanted tot see if...
Sep 3, 2026
TomB
replied to the thread
Fantasy Football 26
.
Ugh. I got delayed at work then had to make a stop, so I showed up not even 10 minutes late for the draft and it was already the 6th...
Sep 2, 2026
R
Ransac
replied to the thread
Fantasy Football 26
.
Always excited to play you gents.
Sep 2, 2026
TomB
replied to the thread
Fantasy Football 26
.
Sure
Sep 1, 2026
S
Spiderman
replied to the thread
Fantasy Football 26
.
Maybe this Wednesday then, 9/2 at 8pm EDT?
Aug 30, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Metallic Spite [PreDH]
.
Played this deck for my final game last night. My opponents had both expressed some statement about bringing the power level down after...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Anti-Aircraft Artillery [PreDH]
.
After the other players in my first pod went home, I jumped over to a table where two more players were also leaving and joined...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Trade Offer [EDH]
.
I managed to recover from an initial manascrew, use Vedalken Plotter to get a swamp, and used Dream Thrush and Grixis Illusionist to...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
I Blame the Matriarchy [EDH]
.
I was rusty coming back to this deck. I think I should have tried to set up an infinite combo, as I'd drawn into both Goblin Matron and...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Banished from Dimension X [EDH]
.
I wasn't even going to play this deck last night because I remembered it being kinda overpowered. But the opponent who slaughtered me in...
Aug 27, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Waiting for the Worms [EDH]
.
I played this deck again for the first time in months. I was rather outgunned and had a slow start. So when one of my opponents popped...
Aug 27, 2026
S
Spiderman
posted the thread
Fantasy Football 26
in
General Gaming
.
Oh man.... I'm so sorry guys, I kind of forgot about this. Well, I think we have about two weeks before the season starts, anyone have...
Aug 26, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Pauper Aristocracy [Pauper EDH]
.
Even though the long five-player game with Scrappy Paupers took forever and we didn't really have time for another game, four of us...
Aug 20, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Scrappy Paupers [Pauper EDH]
.
Played this deck in an epic five-player game last night over the course of about four hours. Initially, I played a lot of do-nothing...
Aug 20, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Trailer Park Elves [Pauper EDH]
.
I got to play this deck for the first time last night, but I had a mediocre start with no black mana and Casey's Alexios, Deimos of...
Aug 20, 2026
What's new
Top