Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Latest activity
Menu
Log in
Register
What's new
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Latest activity
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Oversoul
replied to the thread
The Firm (Where Everyone is a Partner) [EDH]
.
Played this deck for my final game last night. It was a close one and I think I was probably about to die, but the game store was...
Thursday at 11:20 AM
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Waiting for the Worms [EDH]
.
After two of my opponents from previous games left, I played this one in a 1-on-1 game during downtime. My opponent was playing a deck...
Thursday at 11:19 AM
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Trade Offer [EDH]
.
This deck was involved in my longest game of last night. The length of the game favored a Bonnie Pall lands deck, and after my other...
Thursday at 11:16 AM
Oversoul
replied to the thread
I Blame the Matriarchy [EDH]
.
Got to play this deck again last night...briefly. The Krenko deck at the table (same one that ran me over with goblin tokens in my first...
Thursday at 11:10 AM
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Banished from Dimension X [EDH]
.
Played this deck for my first game last night. I got a bunch of utility spells and not enough mana initially. But it ended up not...
Thursday at 11:08 AM
Oversoul
posted the thread
Oversoul's quadruple Ajani deck from the Reality Fracture Prerelease
in
Casual Decks/Variants/Etc
.
Definitely my most memorable prerelease ever since Mu Yanling, Skydancer kept sneaking to the top of my library and took me to an...
Sep 29, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Shōchō Rebellion [Pauper EDH]
.
I played this deck for my final game last night. My topdecks were surprisingly bad. I also drew too many removal spells from opponents...
Sep 24, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Undercity Hustle [Pauper EDH]
.
My attempt to bring this deck out last night was ill-fated. I mulliganed away a hand with all black cards and one Island into a hand...
Sep 24, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Cloakwood Maulrats [Pauper EDH]
.
This deck put up quite a fight when I played it last night. Despite some unfortunate timing on disruption against me, I was able to keep...
Sep 24, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Trailer Park Elves [Pauper EDH]
.
Played this deck in my first game last night. I didn't get a very quick start, but I was able to make Presence of Gond stick on Ivy Lane...
Sep 24, 2026
Oversoul
reacted to
saprolingtoken's post
in the thread
Magic Memories: Ashnod's Altar
with
Like
.
My memories of my time playing casually are pretty fuzzy since it was so long ago but I don't really remember seeing Ashond's Altar at...
Sep 23, 2026
saprolingtoken
replied to the thread
Magic Memories: Ashnod's Altar
.
My memories of my time playing casually are pretty fuzzy since it was so long ago but I don't really remember seeing Ashond's Altar at...
Sep 22, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Magic Memories: Ashnod's Altar
.
Ashnod's Altar was already a powerful card before I started playing, but the late 90's and early 00's really gave it a boost. And I...
Sep 17, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
The Firm (Where Everyone is a Partner) [EDH]
.
I showed up to my LGS specifically hoping to play this deck. I ended up running it twice, for this first and third games of the night...
Sep 17, 2026
Oversoul
replied to the thread
Hypergenetic Eureka [EDH]
.
It's been a while. I played this deck last night. Right before I was about to untap and get enough mana to cast Defense of the Heart...
Sep 17, 2026
What's new
Top