Latest activity

• Oversoul
    It would be silly to let all decks with blue and red in them have access to an extra card from outside the game at no cost (so long as...
    • 1710170510624.png
  • Oversoul
    Hey, someone had to beat Spiderman's record. :P
  • TomB
    TomB replied to the thread Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic.
    I now know what Schrödinger's cat felt like... 🥴
  • Oversoul
    Heh. Well, this one's easy. Yeah, they're totally right about Limited Resources. No argument from me on this one.
    • 1710059310586.jpeg
  • Oversoul
    Hey, I did a "Magic Memories" thread for this card! So, one of the points I keep thinking of whenever the Library topic comes up is that...
    • 1709915142108.png
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Unbound and Down [EDH].
    Piloted this deck for the first time in a while. Game got gridlocked and we had to call it with the game store closing down for the...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Peacock's Clues [EDH].
    My second game with this deck didn't really give me useful data. I think that my start wasn't too slow, but it didn't matter because the...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Epic [EDH].
    I didn't have any new decks ready last night, so I brought this out for my first game. The board got pretty scary, but I was shielded...
  • Oversoul
    I mean, I definitely get this one. I remember being totally unsurprised when Leovold was banned. I think it's reasonable to build a case...
    • 1709742254487.png
  • Oversoul
    No, it doesn't do both of those things for a negligibly low activation cost. It does either of those things for a negligibly low...
    • 1709650888495.png
  • Oversoul
    I used to run Iona in a deck, although that was way before the ban. Notably, one of the only games in which I actually used Iona was one...
    • 1709598473907.jpeg
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Peacock's Clues [EDH].
    This deck is probably pretty bad. I played it first game of the night in a pod that had a middling power level and where the board got...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Deathlock Goblins [PreDH].
    I got stuck on two lands with this deck for an eon or so. Earthcraft kept me able to deploy goblins consistently, but I was always...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Doctor Claw [EDH].
    For the first time in I don't even know how long, I used Terror of Mount Velus. It's been a card that I kept thinking of cutting from...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Epic [EDH].
    Played this deck on Wednesday. Someone had an Undying creature, so I couldn't resist casting an early Solemnity. This turned out to mess...