Zero Punctuation (Schizophrenic Comedy)

• Thread starter Budget Player Cadet
  • Start date
R

rokapoke

I thought this would be a thread complaining about people who post using zero punctuation, which is really annoying because most of them actually had English classes in school.

M

Modus Pwnens

I'm always anxious on Wednesdays, it's bloody brilliant, the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!

B

Budget Player Cadet

Agreed on that... And before I was watching the blunt cussing of AVGN, this guy is SO MUCH BETTER... And I though Angry Video Game Nerd was god!

D

dreamath

ATA GROUP is privately owned trustee and corporate services group with offices in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, USA, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, Samoa, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. We are staffed by a professional team of lawyers, accountants and consultants with a wealth of experience both in their respective professions as well as specifically in the offshore industry. Our operational offices around the world is more than 120,000 square kilometers. This combination of offices and expertise enables ATA to provide an exceptional portfolio of quality services to a global client base(来源:注册香港公司网)