Zendikar Prerelease

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
I wanted to go to a prerelease in Amsterdam that sported 2HG draft, but unfortunately it's full. Pity.

T

train

negative... but I may be in San Francisco... not that it makes a difference... sheesh...

T

train

You should send them all a G20 care package of basic lands...

Explain that they should now have enough resources to play all their cards... and the first one to atomic supremacy wins...

And then - when they aren't expecting it - Channel-Fireball their arse!!!...

R

rokapoke

train;286555 said:
Explain that they should now have enough resources to play all their cards... and the first one to atomic supremacy wins...
They can also win by diplomacy or being the first to get to Alpha Centauri... wait, what do you mean this isn't Civilization?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey, guess who went to a Zendikar prelease.

I won't go into a detailed report right now (a bit tired), but I went 3-1, 4th place, in the first flight (Art, Evan, Clayton, Ryan) and 2-0-1, tied for 1st, in the Two-Headed Giant afterwards (can't recall the team names, will check my scorepad for that later).

Zendikar limited is a lot of fun. Playing the colors with the best removal spells in your packs are key (Got a Day of Judgment and Marsh Casualties in the flight) and powerful landfall abilities are insane (Roil Elemental is a BOMB!!!!!!!!!)

Ransac, cpa trash man